Action Figure NECA 1/4 Affleck BVS BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA's Affleck looks like cheap, fake. I sold all my NECA's figures bevause I started noticing theirs imperfections.

What is wrong with using 3D scans of the actor to get a great HS? This baffles me- the Jakks even without much detailing is instantly recognizable as Affleck!!

What is wrong with using 3D scans of the actor to get a great HS? This baffles me- the Jakks even without much detailing is instantly recognizable as Affleck!!

It's weird because I'm pretty sure they've used 3D scans for some of their video game figures like Arkham Knight Bats and Master Chief... That may be a whole other different situation though.

NECA's Affleck looks like cheap, fake. I sold all my NECA's figures bevause I started noticing theirs imperfections.

Neca's been hitting it out of the park lately, save for this (which isn't awful by any means, but could be improved a lot).

Looks fine to me but whatever, I'll enjoy the figure. It's way better than mattel's efforts.

In OTHER news.. Returns Catwoman is still underway and plans for reveal before SDCC....

catwoman.jpg

I'm ready to see some in hand pics of this. Part of me really wants this and then part of me would just rather save up for the hot toys. This also got me to look into the 1/4 scale Arkham Knight batman, which I didn't even know was a thing.

I feel like a dumb-ass for not buying the Arkham Knight figure, when it came out last year. Something about the promo pics put me right off, but then I saw proper reviews of it and it was effing stunning. Naturally, I had to order it. Hopefully Batfleck is the same, as I threw down a deposit on one today.

I feel like a dumb-ass for not buying the Arkham Knight figure, when it came out last year. Something about the promo pics put me right off, but then I saw proper reviews of it and it was effing stunning. Naturally, I had to order it. Hopefully Batfleck is the same, as I threw down a deposit on one today.

I bought it, and returned it just a few days later. Paint was tacky as hell! Very disappointed with NECA's product nowadays as I've just gotten myself an Adam West, and the back of it have paint smudges all over, with knee joints that can't be move at all!

The figures are great in this 1/4 scale, but NECA seriously need to have more quality check on their products.

I bought it, and returned it just a few days later. Paint was tacky as hell! Very disappointed with NECA's product nowadays as I've just gotten myself an Adam West, and the back of it have paint smudges all over, with knee joints that can't be move at all!

The figures are great in this 1/4 scale, but NECA seriously need to have more quality check on their products.

Really? My paint turned out really good on my Arkham Knight Bats. Maybe it was just yours?

It's weird because I'm pretty sure they've used 3D scans for some of their video game figures like Arkham Knight Bats and Master Chief... That may be a whole other different situation though.

Yeah, I wonder if it's something they had to pay extra for (or might be even more expensive than just sculpting from scratch). Worled really well for their Arkham Knight though.

I'm ready to see some in hand pics of this. Part of me really wants this and then part of me would just rather save up for the hot toys. This also got me to look into the 1/4 scale Arkham Knight batman, which I didn't even know was a thing.

I love my NECA Arkham Origin and Arkham Knight Batmen. Highly recommended figures that look great even next to the more expensive Hot Toys and Enterbays of the same scale. Those 2 Batman video game Batmen tey released made me think that they could have made a very good Armored Batman from BvS.

Some of the hands included with my Arkham Knight have tacky paint as well. While it shouldn't, unfortunately it also happens to high-end figures (like the face of Enterbay's Joker). Quite an easy fix with a couple of coats of matte acrylic varnish though :)

Maybe in person it's going to looks good. But I doubt it. Hopefully HT will make 1/4 Afflecks Batman. If they did ridiculously 1:1 scale :D

Maybe in person it's going to looks good. But I doubt it. Hopefully HT will make 1/4 Afflecks Batman. If they did ridiculously 1:1 scale :D

I think it will be fine with an nice repaint... I wish you could just pop the jackes head off but sadly you can't you just get the head not the cowl/neck piece

I'm hoping to see some in hand pictures of this thing soon...part of me wants it, but part of me thinks it just looks funny. I finally got an arkham knight batman, and that thing is GOLDEN. This...not looking to much. Like I said though, a hood review could sway me to get it.

That is my fear, a good review will sell it for me, Batman can be so hard to pass up.

But then I look at his head again and I know my wallet is safe. :lol

I'm hoping to see some in hand pictures of this thing soon...part of me wants it, but part of me thinks it just looks funny. I finally got an arkham knight batman, and that thing is GOLDEN. This...not looking to much. Like I said though, a hood review could sway me to get it.

I've seen so in hand pics... BUT he's def gonna need an repaint for sure.. No stubble

Ok here... Let teh bashing begin.. I'm not sure when I'll get him, but def getting an complete overhaul.

13226963_1296091730418191_6084368161400887160_n.jpg

Back