Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daikkenaurora

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cant wait for this to come out. Naruto: UNS was a great game and I loved the fighting system.

Release: Q3 2010 :(

982706_20100419_790screen012.jpg

Cool. I've only tried a little bit of the first Ninja Storm, but it had very nice graphics and animations.

However, I'd rather spend money on another action-adventure game like Rise of a Ninja and its sequel.

Cool. I've only tried a little bit of the first Ninja Storm, but it had very nice graphics and animations.

However, I'd rather spend money on another action-adventure game like Rise of a Ninja and its sequel.

I havent played many of the Naruto games but I liked the game play of Ultimate Ninja Storm. Hope they dont screw it up.

UNS simplified the fighting system with the transition from PS2 to PS3. Hopefully they put some of the things they left out back in. It was still fun and the visuals were awesome.

At least now there's online! Can't get too many people to play locally.

Looks awesome. Have they revealed all playable characters yet?

The logo for the game has Sage Mode Naruto and...

Storm_2_Sage_Naruto_Confirmed.jpg

There was quite a bit of slowdown in that trailer. It's also kind of lame that Jiraiya's old Ultimate Justu was used minus the fire. Can't really tell if combos have changed at all, so I'm hoping there are more trailers that come out showing the combat. Perhaps a demo will be released.

Last edited:
Hatake boss battle
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/eTKxhQXKrPQ&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/eTKxhQXKrPQ&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

wow that looks great but i suck at fighting games so i'll have to pass. :lol

Naruto is one of my favorite shows! :rock :rock

Back