Name your 1st Three Peices!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: re

1. Witchking of Angmar statue (waiting list)
2. Smeagol statue with the TTT gift set
3. Fellbeast and Morgul Lord statue

Arms of the Fellowship 1
Arms of the Nazgul
Arms of the Hobbits
(all shipped same time)

Orthanc.

This is a tough one, so many pieces ago...

I started late as well but I hopped on the Witchking first. After this it became a flurry. My wife broke the first Witchking, so I scrambled around got another one with a Lurtz bust and Treebeard as company for his ride. I got ahold of Rick to fix my first one then moved the 2nd over to a friend. So I guess my list would look like this.

1. Witchking bust
2. Witchking bust
3. Lurtz/Treebeard bust

Bookends (Bilbo & Gandalf, "Old Friends")
Balrog
Orthanc

Those were the days ... :p

1. Gandalf the Grey bust
2. Aragorn bust
3. Boromir bust

I started rather late, but since I collected the busts that didn't matter much. If anything I saved money. Especially true on Gandalf, who had to be my first purchase as he's my favourite character. Then I decided to get the rest of the Fellowship, with Aragorn, Boromir, Frodo and Pippin coming in a single shipment. Things escalated pretty swiftly after that.

RWoS,
Saruman Statue,
Uruk Scout bust,

and its been downhill ever since !

1.) Fellbeast
2.) Saruman stat
3.) ML or Comic Con Smaegol bust or Ringwraith bust (This is kind of a "chicken or the egg" type of question)

Didnt count the freebies out of the DVD boxes

1) FOTR EE Argonath
2) Balrog -ordered it by phone the first minute!
3) Steed bust
If ya don't count the EE, then
3)FellBeast

BTW,
welcome8.gif
Cyndalza!!!

Well I got the entire first wave of Busts and Helms back in October of 2001, I think.
The first I opened must have been:
1.Gandalf Bust
2.Aragorn Bust
3.Frodo Bust or maybe Lurtz

THEN They reeled me in with the Statues:

1. Legolas (I thought that Orlando-Loving Ladies would buy them all up - LOL, They are still available!)

2. Gandalf the Grey
3. Frodo

You are correct, sir. He wasn't "Pinked out" on the SS Site, didn't look closer. He IS sold out!:gandalf

Aside from the ones that came with the DVD they were:

1. Morgul Lord
2. Newborns
3. Saruman

I think sauron may have been somewhere in the middle of that mess, but I guess I technically don't "own" him yet... =)

The first day I bought SSW pieces I got,

Moria Orc Swordman
Orc Pitmaster
Orc Overseer
Legolas
and ordered
Sam and Bill
RWOS

Been downhill since ... or uphill depending on which way ya wanna look at it :bang2

1. Orthanc
2. Gandalf & Bilbo Bookends
3. Gimli
I think..................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am German , but I don't tour . Don't have money for that , I spend it all on these damn statues . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back