N Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like father, like son.

n20L4.jpg

Probably.

Damn, his head is frigging fat.

Exactly.
I hope his education in Switzerland did something for him.
Lots of humorous comments here, I can understand that.
The way I see it, any country with nuclear capability shouldn't be taken lightly.

Agree. I for one don't even trust the U.S. We have the most nukes. Just a a day ago, I heard some idiot scientist modified the bird flu to be even more contagious. What's the use of it? :dunno And ironic how people accuse other countries of biological weapon and weapon of mass destruction.

Personally, I would want some weap of mass destruction if I live outside of the U.S. Always an idiot somewhere to invent nuclear power/weaps. Hopes all is well in N. Korea, China, India, etc. And I don't care if Einstein help invented nukes or not.

if that fat kid has a tiny peepee and/or got bullied in school... i think we'd all better invest in a radioactive bunker

Any bullies of that kid would have ended up in shallow grave, and anyone he knew with a larger peepee probably got theirs removed. Not that this would have helped him grow up to be a more reasonable, rational individual.

Any bullies of that kid would have ended up in shallow grave, and anyone he knew with a larger peepee probably got theirs removed. Not that this would have helped him grow up to be a more reasonable, rational individual.

well i honor those poor dead bullies and eunuchs for taking one for the team. with chunk's ego in check, they may just have prevented judgement day.

Keep in mind, his father could've easily bullied him.

God only knows. He probably did whatever it is that Il-sung did to Jong-il to turn him into the freak that he became.

Sad thing is, N. Korea was bad before, with famine, and decomposing bodies in the streets, it's only going to get worse now. I really do feel for the citizens there. If you ever get the chance to see N. Korea from space at night, it's pathetic. The country is blacked out. :(

I don't like that country. Is this the same one Christian Bale just went to recently?

Reminiscent of other communist countries before the fall of the USSR where they would ration electricity. In Romania, they would always turn the power on when it was time to watch Ceausescu's rants of course.

Has the count down to thread closure started yet?

If not, let me begin....

Has the count down to thread closure started yet?

If not, let me begin....

There is a critical part missing from the thread that is necessary to get it locked...an opposing viewpoint that offends a lot of people.

Here, let me help.

The Guiding Sun Ray was a great leader. The Shining Star of Paektu Mountain's kindness and generosity to his people were unmatched in all of Earth's history. The avante garde idealisms of The Bright Sun of the 21st Century pulled his nation from the brink of ruin into the shining light of prosperity. None of those who knew The Highest Incarnation of the Revolutionary Comradely Love personally ever left his company without the loss of his presence creating an unfillable void in their lives. In fact, many didn't survive the experience. The Great Man, Who Descended From Heaven has returned to his Heavenly home so that he may better watch over his people with his benevolent kindness.

:)

My guess is the state run media just let a big guilt trip rip. Probably, something like that if they had been more grateful and kissed his bum more he'd still be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back