Statue MYC Sculptures Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, I thought their first Mando reveal would be the Razor Crest...I love my some Naboo Starfighters...

It’s about 2 feet long and 1 foot wide. No lights on this one though. Really tempting but trying to stick to just OT for 1/24.

With the X-Wing on the way and likely the TIE Bomber and B-Wing, have to be really selective.

Day 3 (I'm liking this one) - Hondo!

322370623_839623953961226_7708542482732078249_n.jpg

It’s about 2 feet long and 1 foot wide. No lights on this one though. Really tempting but trying to stick to just OT for 1/24.

With the X-Wing on the way and likely the TIE Bomber and B-Wing, have to be really selective.

Between the space and the price, I agree, I would love to pick up every single one, but realistically can't really do that lol

Yes! Thanks for asking!

Figuring out where it is going and what type of acrylic top I can find and how much money that will cost me.

Congrats!

They had someone do a run of acrylic cases for the X1. They could probably make you one for the TIE. It was $130 + shipping for the X1.

You could contact MYC about it but you could also get one made locally at an acrylic shop if you have one in your area.

Imperial Shuttle and Mando's N1 Fighter, with a few more to go.

I know some collectors don't like unlicensed stuff (totally get it), but no other company will be making this stuff and the high quality of their ships so far has been impressive.

eFX is just sitting on the license and doing nothing.

I don't know if you follow them on FB but there is no decision yet on if the wings will fold.
Thanks Slynger - no I don't (don't do social media :oops:) - still would be really cool if they nail the dimensions.

Not many of the Tydirium's I've seen have the nose/cockpit shape and angel right. Fingers crossed!

Imperial Shuttle and Mando's N1 Fighter, with a few more to go.

I know some collectors don't like unlicensed stuff (totally get it), but no other company will be making this stuff and the high quality of their ships so far has been impressive.

eFX is just sitting on the license and doing nothing.

Yup - everything about EFX is mentally Extremely F****** eXhausting.

Looking forward to other reveals. The 1/24th scale is huge. I tend to stick with 1/48th. At least I can fit more. But I also build and paint them myself. Just waiting for my Moducases to get in so I can set it all up.

Back