Statue MYC Sculptures Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there was ever a ship to get, today‘s the day we know it’s coming!!

3154509C-9761-403E-A51D-5133DC0F631B.jpeg

About time, you'd think this would of been on of their earlier releases too.

2 more model's to go. *crosses fingers*

Hopefully these are spread throughout the year of 2023 ! I would like them all which means my bank account needs time to refill after each purchase !

???

Two Tubes will be a hit for them, he's got a huge following but you know SS will never do him.

Two Tubes will be a hit for them, he's got a huge following but you know SS will never do him.
I've always liked his design. I'll seriously consider getting him when he goes up, but I do wish he was a bit more prominent. But, as far as SW goes, he's a great looking alien and I think MYC has a definite hit on their hands with this guy.

Probably the only disappointing one for me, I love me a Tie Interceptor, but the Tie Fighter is more then good enough for my collection.

Probably the only disappointing one for me, I love me a Tie Interceptor, but the Tie Fighter is more then good enough for my collection.
I knot it's not OT, but I would absolutely pick up a Defender if they did one. I also want the Ghost but that's probably a ways out.

I knot it's not OT, but I would absolutely pick up a Defender if they did one. I also want the Ghost but that's probably a ways out.
Tie Defender would be pretty sick, and probably carry a hefty price tag along with it.

We'll see what that final vehicle tease though, I hope it isn't OT, feel like they've hit most of the big ships at this point besides a few Rebel ships.

Tie Defender would be pretty sick, and probably carry a hefty price tag along with it.

We'll see what that final vehicle tease though, I hope it isn't OT, feel like they've hit most of the big ships at this point besides a few Rebel ships.

Would love to see a TIE Defender as well but doesn't feel likely, at least for a long time.

SSSM showed a 1/24 TIE Bomber and teased a studio scale B-Wing so it could be one of those. With the TIE Interceptor revealed, that would just leave the A-Wing for the main OT starfighters.

A LAAT would be fantastic. If not this year then maybe next year. Might also be the Razor Crest.

Back