Statue MYC Sculptures Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall this piece looks great. However, I can’t get past several inaccuracies in the scout. Initially the hip pockets were white, they have stated that those will be corrected to black. But there shouldn’t be pockets at all. The other part is the cummerbund and how “loud” the seam lines are and not even close to what the ROTJ scout looks like.
I think some had pockets:

406827-stp1.jpg

Attachments

• stp1.jpg
    stp1.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Anyone pull the trigger on the Y-Wing? Apparently it sold out within 13 minutes?
Actually it sold out in the 5 minute window that was guaranteed. I was very close, but have my eye on a couple other upcoming POs.

It looks to be another great ship from them.

Actually it sold out in the 5 minute window that was guaranteed. I was very close, but have my eye on a couple other upcoming POs.

It looks to be another great ship from them.

People are definitely catching on to them, their ships have been fantastic, I'm counting down the days until my TIE arrives at my front door.

If the Y-Wing sold this fast, I fear for other requested ships down the line.

I did. Sat there early in the morning (my time) spamming refresh.

Definitely one of my most wanted ships so I'm very happy.

Hope you get your TIE soon. I was surprised mine only took a few days to arrive after shipping.

Congrats! If space and money was infinite I would of done the same lol

As long as the Tie is here by Christmas, I'll be happy.

I don't have Facebook so if anyone can update us on the reveals that would be appreciated.

Off-topic though, Sideshow decided against doing as 12 Days of Sideshow, the event has been pretty disappointing over the years, but was still a fun event, shocked that they decided to completely scrap the idea of it.

Back