Statue MYC Sculptures Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys for the kind feedback!! Really happy you like this guy.. about your questions..

1. There are 2 Bandoliers.. one for backup . one is made of a more fragile material.. but we left it in the box.. just in case.. some might do a IG88-IG11 remix :D
2. The Blue little thing is glue.. JUST IN CASE you want to glue on the Sword Satchel to the bandolier :)

Thank you guys for the kind feedback!! Really happy you like this guy.. about your questions..

1. There are 2 Bandoliers.. one for backup . one is made of a more fragile material.. but we left it in the box.. just in case.. some might do a IG88-IG11 remix :D
2. The Blue little thing is glue.. JUST IN CASE you want to glue on the Sword Satchel to the bandolier :)

Thank you sir :duff

It is truly a magnificent piece.

20200827_204659.jpg

I need a bigger shelf. I wanted to display all my IG-88 pieces together. Missing are the SS 1/6th scale Exclusive (also with the battle axe), vintage 3 3/4in action figure, & FuncoPop.

View attachment 494226

I need a bigger shelf. I wanted to display all my IG-88 pieces together. Missing are the SS 1/6th scale Exclusive (also with the battle axe), vintage 3 3/4in action figure, & FuncoPop.

oh wow that looks so great with the head !!!!! Thanks for sharing and thanks for your guys feedack :)

My MYC Mando has just turned up today so will unbox him tomoz now. Leia Boushh should be here in the next couple of days followed by Admiral Ackbar that was shipped today.

Somehow I missed MYC before now. Sorry I missed out on Mando, Boushh, and Ackbar but will be ready next time. :) They all look great!

Yes, Ackbar is fantastic! Great example of a simple pose conveying the essence of the character! A couple of quick pics of mine

a57631541bde81463b5188f305991de5.jpg

6a4fd4c1dbfcba77eae5418bc5cdf7c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my humble opinion, MYC is the best studio making 1/4 scale Star Wars statues. Not Sideshow, Iron Studios or XM Studios.

In my humble opinion, MYC is the best studio making 1/4 scale Star Wars statues. Not Sideshow, Iron Studios or XM Studios.

Agreed 100%. Big bonuses - they listen to customer feedback, they make characters that are in demand and they don't repeat the same character.

Back