Statue MYC Sculptures Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue is just awesome and hoping I can add him to the oola, thrawn, Gamorean and other pre orders I have by MYC.

That Mandalorian exceeded all expectations!

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!

got another one done!

1c58dd_ae2976189b584d0989517cf5ab58bfed~mv2.jpg

Is it going to be available on your site?

Really appreciate it :) it was a great team work on this one :)

j97e1 ..I send you a PM

How much will cost Mando w/ Child and when gives new footage from CB & LB? Thx M.

According to your forum name you should be very happy with the paint-up :D

This will be my first big piece from you. I'd have more, but they sell out so fast. I have a few small, 1/4 scale, accent pieces, & they're wonderful. So I'm very much looking forward to receiving this magnificent piece :hi5:

This will be my first big piece from you. I'd have more, but they sell out so fast. I have a few small, 1/4 scale, accent pieces, & they're wonderful. So I'm very much looking forward to receiving this magnificent piece :hi5:

:) awesome.. cant wait to hear how you like it ! :)

Got mine already and couldn't be happier with it. The eyes and the base light up red if that's your thing. Paint work is unreal.

IG88.jpg

DUUUUDE!!! :love
Okay, this piece is EPIC!!! I can't upload photos for some reason right now. But as soon as I can, I will.

Couple questions though:
1. I got 2 bandoliers. They're the same, perfect matches. Was I supposed to get 2?
2. About the the ziplock bag that was in wth the bandoliers. Was there supposed to be something in it? Or was it there for spacing purposes? My ziplock bag was empty.

DUUUUDE!!! :love
Okay, this piece is EPIC!!! I can't upload photos for some reason right now. But as soon as I can, I will.

Couple questions though:
1. I got 2 bandoliers. They're the same, perfect matches. Was I supposed to get 2?
2. About the the ziplock bag that was in wth the bandoliers. Was there supposed to be something in it? Or was it there for spacing purposes? My ziplock bag was empty.

My ziplock bag had a tiny piece of Tack-it that I believe is intended to secure the holster to the bandolier peg. Without the tack-it, I was a little nervous. I also got the matching bandoliers but just left one in the box. I'll like MYC answer for sure, but that's my experience.

Back