My WIP Nurse Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice mate :)

maybe it's the light or something but the hands have a different colour as the arms. maybe you can correct it to look perfect, and pic no5 looks ace! :)

IMG_0062.jpg

Spectacular man. Simply spectacular.

Would probably be easier to just paint the hands to match.

Looks real good man...those are the "regular arm" skins from Sovereign Studios right? I PM'd him last week regarding getting a set for my Nurse Joker. Haven't heard back yet, and seeing your's only makes me want 'em more. They really finish this one off nicely.

Thanks for the comments guys. The flesh color paint I used put somewhat of a shine on the body so I am gonna apply s clear flat base coat tomorrow to make it look more natural.

well something has come up and have to sell this, sometimes life just sucks:(. I will post a link in the auction thread.

Wish you had known earlier, (but gutted you have to sell it), as I have already bought parts for my Nurse Joker and would have easily taken this off your hands.

Sorry to hear you have to part with it man. :(

yeah it's sad to hear that. you have put so much love in it and it leasts just one day...

Snake, forget the parts that you have bought, just snap lou's version. ;)

Looks freakin sick now done and repainted skins man! If it had the regular hair and not the wig, i'd buy it in a second! Is the wig easily removed or glued on proper?

yeah it's sad to hear that. you have put so much love in it and it leasts just one day...

Snake, forget the parts that you have bought, just snap lou's version. ;)

I think I will be bidding on it and then just sell the parts I have invested in. Too good a piece to miss really. :D

Looks freakin sick now done and repainted skins man! If it had the regular hair and not the wig, i'd buy it in a second! Is the wig easily removed or glued on proper?

the wig is easily removable and is not glued on so that you can move it around to where you want. Yeah it is family stuff, I had to sell a few of my prized sports collectables as well.

I removed my listing because my fiancee was pissed with me in the first place that I was gonna sell it. She told me that she is gonna help out that way I dont have to sell it.

Back