My WIP Nurse Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still got to add the skins but here is a shot of the upper body with the outfit on. I refuse to show the whole thing until it is where I think it should be. Also I am in the proces of FINALLY getting a new camera and should be able to take some good pics this time next week.

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

I honestly can't wait to see this finished - I'll be sure to keep checking back! Looks awesome so far :D

thanks alot for the comments guys. I am actually thinking about making another one once the DX is out. A nurse joker on this body with arm and leg sleeves and moveable eyes. :google

Cool man. You could sell this one for a mint on eBay if you were making another from scratch too.

Did you broaden the shoulders on the narrow?

Did you broaden the shoulders on the narrow?

I was using the other body and then after some comments and looking back at some pics I decided to use the hot toys will turner body. I did just the body a little so they were not too broad... so I dremmeled some off and then sanded it down to smooth it out. It really does look better instead of the slouching shoulders.

It looks incredibe,lforigno.You should try and make a custom "Joker(Nurse version)"Nameplate so that it'll fit in with the rest of the line.

It looks incredibe,lforigno.You should try and make a custom "Joker(Nurse version)"Nameplate so that it'll fit in with the rest of the line.

thanks buddy. You know I actually have one that Elvis1976 made me a while back BUT I actually decided I wanted to do something different and simple. I put my bank robber joker on a THE JOKER stand and have a few extra ones I have bought and I am going to put my nurse one on a similar THE JOKER stand and will also be putting my police joker on the same as well and they will all be on the same shelf kinda like a Heath tribute shelf.

99% DONE, got the arm and leg skins in today and put them on, but I am going to blend some water based acrylic paint in eventually. Anyways here you go please let me know what you guys think....

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

here is a pic showing just the head movement because of the modified inside:
IMG_0063.jpg

here is a pic of a shelf on my detolf that is missing police joker to the right:
IMG_0064.jpg

and here are some cool shots my fiancee took on her new camera I just got her for her B-day...
IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

Back