My WIP Nurse Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Lance, your nurse joker is the best i have ever seen. The expression of that face is so much better than the one with the slicked back hair!
Great work and glad that you can keep this figure for you!

Oups i just read you're gonna sell it! too bad

thanks for the compliments. Its cool man its not like I have to sell it I just was able to purchase something I have been looking for while and to be honest I am quite happy about it but will need some funding. SO it is all good brother.

Hi Everybody,

I am a new member here from New Zealand. You folks got a very cool and friendly community going on here on this site.

This might have been answered before, but I was wondering which Hot Toys TT body is the best suited for a custom NURSE Joker? At the moment I have the TTM08 (Caucasian with narrowed shoulder) body on order.

Do you think that will fit the Nurse uniform one gets on ebay or do you think the shoulders are too narrow for that? Also, which TT body has the same/closest skin colour to the Bank Robber head?

Thanks

Try a normal TT body... The shoulders are indeed a little too slim... And if you can get a Will Turner body you even have the correct neck which looks definitly cool.

Unfortunatly all the pics of IForginos Joker are already deleted... Maybe he is kind enough to post a few again...

Apropos

@ IForgino: What happened to your nurse? I have seen bidding ended...

Try a normal TT body... The shoulders are indeed a little too slim... And if you can get a Will Turner body you even have the correct neck which looks definitly cool.

Unfortunatly all the pics of IForginos Joker are already deleted... Maybe he is kind enough to post a few again...

Apropos

@ IForgino: What happened to your nurse? I have seen bidding ended...

I will post some pics here in a bit. Yeah I had it on eBay and then no one bid on it so I was gonna relist and then I got an offer which is currently pending so we will see.

Thanks all you Joker fans!!

It would be great if I can see your awesome nurse, iforigno! I saw one photo of him from the front view and he is beautiful. Well done.

Hi KingGraySkull, there are many normal TT body out there, which specify TT model do you think has the closest resemblance to BR Joker's skin tone? Thanks

Sorry if this has been answered before, but does the BR Joker head not fit properlly on a normal TT body? What is the advantage of using a Will Turner's body?

Cheers

Welll I just went to go take some pictures of him but forgot that he is already packed up ready to be shipped out as soon as I receive payment. Sorry:D

Hey guys, which specify TT model do you think has the closest resemblance to BR Joker's skin tone? Thanks

Sorry if this has been answered before, but does the BR Joker head not fit properlly on a normal TT body? What is the advantage of using a Will Turner's body?

Cheers

Hey guys, which specify TT model do you think has the closest resemblance to BR Joker's skin tone? Thanks

He's got a Caucasian skin tone, not the Asian skin tone (though the original BR Joker figure uses the Asian, the clothes cover up all the differences).

However, the hands that come with the "Nurse Joker Kit" on-line have the Asian skin tone.

I think the nurse outfit has a low, open jacket appearance, instead of a shirt with a tight collar (like the BR Joker). So you can see where the head connects with the neck and body, which of course looks like an action figure - not natural.

The Will Turner body has a sculpted neck that goes right into the collar - it looks like a human, not like a pivot-point around a ball-joint.

Personally, I use the Nurse Joker surgical mask to cover this part up anyway, so it's not a big deal to me...

Thanks haytil. Yea, I am planning on putting the mask around to hide the neck joint too (beside, I think it would be ashame to hide the beautiful Joker sculpt behind the surgical mask).

So I am guessing it's just a matter of taking off the old head on the normal TT body and pop on the BR Joker head? Do you require to do any cutting or modification to get the BR Joker head on the body?

Thanks

Of course you don't have to do any modifications, since you're using hot toys parts and such. Although i would suggest to use a hair dryer on the neck (for a few seconds) before putting it on, so you don't have to force it too much.

Why is everybody putting the pen to the outside? Did noone of you ever wear a pen in his pocket? Maybe this pic will finally clarify things... :lol :rotfl :lol

1199020.jpg

Why is everybody putting the pen to the outside? Did noone of you ever wear a pen in his pocket? Maybe this pic will finally clarify things... :lol :rotfl :lol

1199020.jpg

The Joker does not conform to society's standards for pen/pocket etiquette. He likes chaos...and doesn't want ink to ruin his uniform. This is his way of sticking it to the man. :D

Back