My WETA collection finished!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GondorGirl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally have completed our SS/WETA collection (to our own personal satisfaction!!) What do you all think?

PS The witchking in true form is just out of picture next to ringwraith on steed (just for the purists out there!!)

PPS still going for the Sideshow LOTR pieces...The dream never dies!! :D

Last edited:
sweeeeeet. congrats on completing your collection.

Great collection but if I may be so bold to suggest one more piece. I feel that the Saruman statue should have a Grima Statue standing behind it. Plus that statue can be picked up on the cheep

Great collection but if I may be so bold to suggest one more piece. I feel that the Saruman statue should have a Grima Statue standing behind it. Plus that statue can be picked up on the cheep

And I'm SURE he will know someone who probably could help you out in getting it.:monkey3

You've got some very nice grail pieces there. Well done!!!

Congratulations! Nice collection. It's always good to see the WETA pieces displayed together. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

And I'm SURE he will know someone who probably could help you out in getting it.:monkey3

You've got some very nice grail pieces there. Well done!!!

Actually I don't have one I just think it looks so much better as a pair. Kinda like how the Elessar is better with Arwen. Eowyn with the ML etc.

Actually I don't have one I just think it looks so much better as a pair. Kinda like how the Elessar is better with Arwen. Eowyn with the ML etc.

I think the Morgul Lord looks great on its own, but if you are going to own Eowyn, you should have a Morgul Lord.

Congrats on completing the entire SS/Weta collection!

Shame I don't see the mighty Sauron in the pic! He's one of the best pieces in the line.

NICE!!!

The only piece in this line I have is Sauron and I love him. I would like to own the ringwraith on steed.

:chewThanks everyone! Its been a long road but its nice to sit here and just appreciate the collection!
Re: Grima, I do actually own this piece but I am struggling to find a space for him!

Re: Sauron, I do own him as well, but after a large mistake I broke his extended hand clean off (and no the break was nasty and not clean! :monkey2)

Although I wanna start a slightly new topic: your best bargain? I'll start with the:chew Cave Troll which, believe me or not, I got for free!!!

And agreed RWOS is one I will NEVER sell!!

Congratulations on a fantastic collection!

There's just something extra special about the SS/Weta line. I think many that are cleaning house and selling off their collection will regret it later on. All it takes is another viewing of the Gollum DVD and the hook is once again set.

P.S I know I'm bragging now but if you can see the picture on the wall (in the photo) then you're looking at an original prop floor tile from the hall in Gondor! It was bloomin' expensive but worth every penny!! :woo

P.P.S Thank you The ill Jedi for the welcome!! :D :survivor

P.S I know I'm bragging now but if you can see the picture on the wall (in the photo) then you're looking at an original prop floor tile from the hall in Gondor! It was bloomin' expensive but worth every penny!! :woo

I was wondering what that was.

Congrats on completing the entire SS/Weta collection!

Shame I don't see the mighty Sauron in the pic! He's one of the best pieces in the line.

As far as I understand it, it's not the entire SSW collection, only the pieces that GondorGirl wanted, correct?

Beren

Back