My Sons Of Anarchy customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Calvo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks to philmah (Jax)and SwampYack (Opie) I got my Holy Grail figures. All I did was ad the Cuts and some little changes on the figures but the real work was done by philmah and SwampYack. Thanks guys

Esai Alvarez is a WIP ( not really happy with the Head still looking for a better head)

Last edited:
Awesome job on these! Alvarez is cool, the head is a good place holder, its just really cool to see a different mc besides samcro guys.

Awesome job on these! Alvarez is cool, the head is a good place holder, its just really cool to see a different mc besides samcro guys.

Thanks Bro. Would love to make some Mayans, Grim bastards, but there is a lack of Latino (1 Danny Trejo would have made a great Mayan but he is CIA on the show)and African-American ( 4 or 5 all name actors) head sculprures for sale. Just no variety.

Looks awesome man. Are you getting Rocco's Clay Morrow? I want more characters also including other gangs, but like last season showed that characters can get wiped out quick and even a cheap bash isnt that cheap.

I can't decide who i want next...Chibs, Tig, or Juice.

Looks awesome man. Are you getting Rocco's Clay Morrow? I want more characters also including other gangs, but like last season showed that characters can get wiped out quick and even a cheap bash isnt that cheap.

I can't decide who i want next...Chibs, Tig, or Juice.

I VOTE FOR TIG!:yess: OR CHIBS!:hi5:

Hey Whats up SwampYack Hell yea I am on the list for Clay. Man would love a Chibs, I will take anyone but the one I most want is Alvarez so I can finish my Mayan.

What ya'll know about that season 5 Bluray.....I watched it twice in the last week. I am ready for next tuesday !!!

Oh man SwampYack you dont mess around I see your getting ready for Clay next to Opie. I love the Crator's cuts adds more to the story. Yea I am ready for next week.

Re: My Sons Of Anarchy customs updated Clay and SOA Bike 10/25

Dope! Love these! Awesome figs and bike man. One day, I'll make a Jax for myself. Yea I want a Tig and chibs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nice! Really like how they all turned out, the bike is awesome!

Thanks guys here are some more pic's of the bike and Jax's Helmet still a WIP

Re: My Sons Of Anarchy customs updated Clay and SOA Bike 10/26

these guys look awesome mate, where do you get the cuts and patches that you have for these guys

Back