My Sons Of Anarchy customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sons Of Anarchy customs updated Clay and SOA Bike 10/26

Thanks glad you like them. The cuts were custom made (I got them form one of the guys on the form) most of the SOA patches I got from (patches of pride). But I made the Mayans patches and some of the other SOA patches. I'am trying to find someone to make more cuts as I have only 3 and I want to make the Mayans, and the rest of the clubs on the show.

Sick! Awesome SoA shelf, just imagine having the whole crew...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks glad you like them. The cuts were custom made (I got them form one of the guys on the form) most of the SOA patches I got from (patches of pride). But I made the Mayans patches and some of the other SOA patches. I'am trying to find someone to make more cuts as I have only 3 and I want to make the Mayans, and the rest of the clubs on the show.
I have got two cuts coming in the mail from Old days of yore apparently he does a couple of different styles, I have a Jax and Opie version coming, you might want to try contact them from their email address on their site, might be able to help you, I am getting my patches made by Thainer, he made me a couple of really nice sets but they had a choice of blue or black writing for the back patch and the samcro and pocket patches were only printed in black so after a few PM discussions he is going to do me a couple of sets with all blue writing to look more like the ones the guys on the show wear, I am pretty excited to get them they will be the icing on the cake

Last edited:
13015233_1726071347641075_7899391330445425918_n.jpg

Heres my Kitbash of Chibs :]

Back