My son wants to make a scorpion mk figure from scratch..... He wants help...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violator66

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all freaks. My eight year old son has made the brave decision to make a 1/6 scorpion figure from SCRATCH. This is his project and he will be making all the posts on this tread. He wants to start off by thanking any and ALL freaks that can help. His budget is VERY LIMITED so remember Rainman will not be making the suit LOL. I think he wants to start with a body then the head, suit, weapons, ect. Where can he find them? whats the best pieces to use for this figure? and any other questions he has he will post. As always guys THANK YOU for your time and have a great day.:clap

MK_Scorpion_Cropped_zpsf0aef580.jpg

mortal-kombat-deadly-alliance-wallpaper-scorpion_zps71002a82.jpg

mortal_kombat_scorpion_wallpaper_by_rainbowplays1-d5d3efy_zpse337ad28.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My son want to make a scorpion mk figure from scratch..... He wants help...

Maybe use the kaustic plastic body as there around 40 bucks and should be about the right size for scorpion. Then maybe a ignight ninja suit dyed to the correct colors could work. maybe the sideshow black dragon ninja exclusive head may work, hope that helps, good luck:)

Kids need to grow up at an early age with blood and gore im their lives. Its when you shield them from it until a later stage in their lives and they start to find all these things out that they turn in to axe weilding maniacs.

... and also id love MK Scorpion.

This reminded me that hasbro made a 12" scorpion figure back in the nintys, they also made johnny cage, raiden, and someone else to with the gijoe hall of fame bodys, I checked ebay for them but there all gone, they also made the street fighters to with I have all of still in the box, it was guile, ryu, bison, and blanka. I kinda regret not getting the mortal combat guys though:(

Anyway maybe you can find one somewhere else or it may pop up on ebay at somepoint, cause I think that hasbro scorpion would be perfect for an 8 year old, those figures were super durible!

Heh, I always wanted to play that stuff at 8 years old. But my parents wouldnt even let me play TMNT games because there were swords in it. -_-

Now I cut apart everything I see because I didn't grow up with gore. :lol

And your name kinda has samurai in it, all the pieces are falling into place!

Why has this thread turned into parenting morals?
Seriously, let your kid play what you want then :lol
And the old Mortal Kombats are fine, just the new one thats a little... Child unfriendly :lol

But 1/6 MK figures would be cool, preferably MK1 and MK2 designs

Heaps of GI Joe heads would be suitable. As for the body suit try Project Are. Skip there is great and their prices are VERY reasonable. He may also be able to whip up the over robe - otherwise if you can grab the white top and belt off the Sideshow Storm Shadow and die it you would be very close.

Back