My Second Scar Predator (Elder bash) Custom for Danielito--WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Here's your Scar Predator's head with opened lower mandibles. All the hard part's over; just the body and armor left. Enjoy.

HPIM3754.jpg

HPIM3755.jpg

HPIM3989.jpg

HPIM3999.jpg

HPIM4000.jpg

HPIM4005.jpg

Last edited:
Looking GREAT as always!!! :D:banana I've seen the other custom Preds you've done, but would you be willing to do a custom with another Pred???

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>Here's is your Scar Predator's head with opened lower mandibles. All the hard part's over; just the body and armor left. Enjoy.

Looking good man I'm diggin' the progress.

The second head looks alot like Predator 1! It's almost identical, just it's a bit longer. Pred1 was more rounded.

Dude that's amazing. I really need to get my hands on another Elder so I can have you make me a custom Scar also. Even if it's just the head. Wow I mean WOW!

I was actually thinking of converting my own Elder figure into a Scar just to see what I could get on eBay for it. How much do you think I could get if that Ani Com one goes for almost $1000 sometimes? Granted, I will be left without the Elder in my collection, but hey, for that money I could easily buy another one.

HPIM4016.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:horror Love this open mandible version of Scar, it is VERY IMPRESSIVE!! Show off!! :lol :bow Can't wait to see what you come up with next..........:naughty :chew :wave

Oh, I think you have some idea, don't you.

:D I have no clue.... :lol I do know you"ll be fighting & winning a clean fight while dealing no damage to your opponent. :horror A battle won with no scars.....is this possible? :confused: Only time will tell & I'll be supporting you the whole way bro!! U :rock

really great skills there surf !..I can't wait to get my P1 which will need a repaint for sure unless HT changes the color on the mouth...

did you started on the endo repaints yet ?

Rob

No, didn't start on the Endo repaints yet, but that is definitely on my list of future things to do. Huh, 'future things', get it? I've been hard at work repainting PF Leia's that the Sideshow painters wiped their butts with, as well as finishing up this piece for Danielito.

Thanks, Danny, for the extreme patience in waiting for this to get done. Last thing I wanted to do was rush through this piece, and it gets hard to find enough time when I am in the zone to do such labor intensive work. This may only be a 1/6 figure, but it is one big b1tch of a time eater.

The armor is done except the abdominal part that I still need to recast, body repaint is tomorrow and maybe Tuesday. You should be able to pick this up by the end of the week. You'll be glad to have it, and I'll be glad to be done with yet another Scar custom.

If anybody has an Elder they want converted, just let me know.

Back