My PF Lurtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this picture you can see the leather armor. The section in the middle that's polystone, shouldn't that be leather also?

lurtz1wv3.jpg

Damn, I want one of these....but where will I put it?? :monkey1

Mine will go where my PC was at. I've had my laptop for about a month and a half so I can move around. So needless to say I won't be working in my room so much.

Lurtz owners....just curious , What is the size and dimensions of the product box?

lurtz2ej6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

p1000330tr3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bb1fv6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

When he arrives the circle will be complete
1/4 scale SSW bust + 1/4 scale SSW arms of lurtz + 1/4 scale PF Ex lurtz = Lurtz worship in my house.

nash said:
Lurtz owners....just curious , What is the size and dimensions of the product box?

28" X 15" X 13"

That's the shipping box, but the product box itself fits inside that pretty tightly, so it's fairly close to that.

For the lack of space to stash his extra hands/arms, I ended up just leaving them strewn at his base. It kinda makes his base a bit more true to the swath of hacking and slashing that Aragorn must have done then. As of now, I have his scimitar arm and extra gloved hand on his base. Makes a nice conversational piece, not to mention easy access to switch in case I get bored with what he has on now (namely bow and shield).

Oh . . .and did I forget to mention he rocks?

Wetayourself, you forgot that you'll also need the United Cutlery Uruk Scimitar to complete your circle. Otherwise, the space above Lurtz' head seems barren.

LOTRFan said:
The strap was easy to get on, or at least on mine. :wave

1) Start with the front leg and get it over his foot and the corner of his shin guards.

2) Then slip it over his rear heel

3) From there is it is just a matter of slowly raising up his legs and on to the hips

Pics in a second ...

This matches the instructions I got from Scott Klauder (our production manager) today as well. Unfortunately, the production/display sample is not in the building at the moment, so I didn't have a chance to play around with it myself, but I think you have to do one leg at a time. :duff

tomandshell said:
28" X 15" X 13"

That's the shipping box, but the product box itself fits inside that pretty tightly, so it's fairly close to that.

Thanks Tom. That's not too bad at all, I think I could swing this piece and have room to store it :)

SideshowDusty said:
This matches the instructions I got from Scott Klauder (our production manager) today as well. Unfortunately, the production/display sample is not in the building at the moment, so I didn't have a chance to play around with it myself, but I think you have to do one leg at a time. :duff

:monkey1 Someone stole it!

Can't go wrong with the instructions Matt provided.

lakeshouse said:
Hey TOE, is Lurtz as great as what Tom had told us? :monkey3

all i can say is that my brother and I were speachless for 10 minutes when we were setting him up. :) You will not be disappointed as all.

Back