My Mostly PF Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
superman bust looks great, what is it ? i mean brand, manufacturar etc ?
Bought it off of ArtDept on this board. He does custom stuff, look for his threads in the Custom board. If you need any more info, PM me. The one I got is based off Alex Ross Superman art of course, and is #8/35. ArtDept is very solid to do business with, sent me emails during the whole process and just a great experience!
congrats!
you have a great collection of PF`s !!:cool:

your DVD-Collection is amazing:google
Thanks! Have a lot more on order, from memory: Jedi Luke exclusive, Rambo exclusive (might cancel), Legolas exclusive, Sabretooth exclusive, Wolverine exclusive, Mola Ram exclusive, and Punisher comiquette.

I'm loving it. Personally i like the HB 2 PF excl the most!
Thanks a lot. He's in my top 3 favorites. Still would love to pick up the first Hellboy PF sometime as I like the pose a lot more. Still kicking myself from not buying cheap from Bonedaddy off the boards.
I want that Goosebumps pillow case!!!!!

Also I really dig the Scarface PF, something I might need to snag down the road.
:lol thanks! I've had that Goosebumps pillowcase for years, as well as the Super Mario Bros. bedsheet. Even when I move out of my parents house, I think I'm gonna have to bring those with me :D

And I would definately recommend the Scarface PF. The base is phenomenal with the Tony Montana logo in gold on the top, with a white marble look to the whole base. The sculpt is great, looks stunningly like Pacino in my opinion. x1000 better than the Godfather at least (which I still like enough to have in my collection)
Wow You had More Cool Stuff Mr.SP

Thanks Colossus! On my way to adding more Marvel soon. Have on order both Sabretooth and Wolverine exlusive PFs and the Punisher comiquette. Will for sure order Gambit PF and Carnage and Spiderman comiquettes once they go up as well.

New piece: Legolas PF exclusive
DSCN0884.jpg

DSCN0888.jpg

DSCN0892.jpg

Of course not his final resting place, don't keep any of my pieces on the floor. Just take pictures of them down there for some reason.

Last edited:
My only Star Wars PF: Anakin!

Bought it because it was on sale, and still hoping SS will make an Obi Wan to go with it someday.

DSCN0904.jpg

DSCN0905.jpg

DSCN0906.jpg

Last edited:
Also got my Venom replacement, went from a chipped tooth in front seen here:
DSCN0731.jpg

To this:
DSCN0907.jpg

DSCN0908.jpg

Last edited:
Got my 2nd 1:1 bust today, and easily the best piece in my collection. It's like I have a new best friend! Thanks Rumsfield!

DSCN0921.jpg

DSCN0920.jpg

DSCN0912.jpg

DSCN0923.jpg

Back