My Mostly PF Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrStayPuft

Super Freak
Reaction score
First a little bit about myself: I'm 23 now, and still live at home with my parents. I have a BS degree in Human Development and Psychology, but still going to school to earn another BS degree in Nursing. The program I'm in is 15 months, so after that I know I'll be able to get a decent paying job.

In the future, I'd like to get married to my wonderful fiance who doesn't mind my hobby. I told her once we get a house or duplex, she can do whatever she wants to the upstairs, all I want is the basement to myself so I can set up some shelves for my statues and put in a nice theater.

Onto the pics! I apologize for the lame attempt at being a photographer with the cheapest white paper backgrounds:
DSCN0782.jpg

DSCN0752.jpg

DSCN0740.jpg

DSCN0735.jpg

DSCN0822.jpg

DSCN0748.jpg

DSCN0757.jpg

DSCN0767.jpg

DSCN0770.jpg

DSCN0795.jpg

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0304.jpg

DSCN0776.jpg

DSCN0850.jpg

DSCN0852.jpg

DSCN0856.jpg

Some pictures of my dvd collection (I have about 1200, collected them before Sideshow)
tv boxsets:
DSCN0858.jpg

Movies and messy bed:
DSCN0860.jpg

Criterion Collection:
DSCN0861.jpg

My favorite dvds out of them all, MST collection vol 1-16 (including original Vol 10):
DSCN0859.jpg

Last edited:
So here's how my collection looks altogether. It's unfortunate how I have a great collection (in my opinion), and completely lack a nice place to display them. So right now I just display them in my brother's room. He lives in NY, so I pretty much claimed his room. Since nobody really goes in there, it remains dust-free for the most part.

DSCN0827.jpg

DSCN0828.jpg

DSCN0829.jpg

DSCN0831.jpg

DSCN0832.jpg

Some other collectibles:
DSCN0837.jpg

DSCN0839.jpg

DSCN0842.jpg

DSCN0399.jpg

kinda like this shot with the shadows:
DSCN0592.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome collection man! You have great taste in films too as evidenced by the Criterion Collection. :D

Wow Thats some Great PF's MrSP Very Fine Pieces, Congrats
Thanks! Someday I'll have a nicer display for them all, but for now they'll just stay where they are until I get a place of my own.
Love that last Freddy and Jason picture. Great Collection...one suggestion, needs MORE Star Wars :)
Believe me, Star Wars is coming! Offhand I know I got Vader 1:1 on order and Jedi Luke. Been tempted on the Maul PF a couple times, but need the savings for the Vader bust now :lol
Cool stuff man! I like!
Thanks! My Indy was my first PF, and ultimately convinced me to start collecting primarily PFs. Once I opened his box, I was hooked!
Awesome collection man! You have great taste in films too as evidenced by the Criterion Collection. :D
Thanks, I appreciate that! There a few I need to watch yet, but it's hard to resist when Barnes&Nobles have their Criterion sales. My first Criterion was Life Aquatic, bought that before I even knew what Criterions were.
Amazing bro, just amazing!
Thanks! I'm kind of lacking in my Terminator collection, but I'm not giving up hopes of owning an Arnold 1:1 someday. And I'm sure much like yourself, still hoping we'll get a Meyers or Rocky PF.

In case anyone's wondering, here's what I watch all my movies on. Just a 42" plasma, had it for over 6 years now. I wanna upgrade to a 1080p someday, already starting a blu ray collection with about 30 blus owned already :lol AND YES, THAT IS A SUPER MARIO BROS. BEDSHEET
DSCN0407.jpg

I love the Barnes and Noble Criterion sales, and am impatiently waiting for the next one! :rotfl

I know also what you mean about PF! Once I got my first one I decided PF would be my main focus now. Of course there are the few comiquettes and maquettes I have on order too. And Hot Toys 1:6 figures. SO I guess I still really haven't changed my focus yet. :lol

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0304.jpg

DSCN0776.jpg

DSCN0850.jpg

DSCN0852.jpg

DSCN0856.jpg

Some pictures of my dvd collection (I have about 1200, collected them before Sideshow)
tv boxsets:
DSCN0858.jpg

Movies and messy bed:
DSCN0860.jpg

Criterion Collection:
DSCN0861.jpg

My favorite dvds out of them all, MST collection vol 1-16 (including original Vol 10):
DSCN0859.jpg

ohhhh i adore your criterion collection as well as your statuueesss....
nice.
happy to know other cinema-phillic ere

congrats!
you have a great collection of PF`s !!:cool:

your DVD-Collection is amazing:google

Back