My John Carter of Mars custom figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can always buy Triad Toys figure, it'll be less time-consuming and better looking.

Its not that hard to do. Just got the triad toys relase, swapped out the body for a true type muscle body and then plopped a taylor kitsch head on top. I had a few lying around from the other true type narrow shoulder bodies I was using at the time. I then went to joann fabrics and blught some brown fabric that I cut into two pieces, one thin strap for the front and a thick wrap to go around the back of his body.
The triad toys weapons and costume are awesome and work perfectly, but the body and head are pretty weak. I also chose to cut of the fabric that came with him as it was pretty scrawny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks:) I loved the movie as well and I wish some crazy miracle would happen granting us a sequel. I also wish that theyd either make a 6th scale tars tarkis or at least give us some kinda base that we can add to to make our own green martian.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Back