My collection. Or, DEAR GOD MY EYES!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 10 minutes of scrolling they all blurred into one

towards the end all I want to do was have someone bump into those shelves, so I could click on this thread from time to time

as you spend the next 20 years trying to stand them all back up again

:lol:lol:lol

Is there a shelf of custom Joker's on the bottom of one of your glass cabinets? I think I saw a Jack Nicholson Joker and it looks great. Any chance we could get some more pics of the Jokers?

That is an amazing collection! I love your Jet Li and Friends cabinet! Are those all from Hero? I wish there were more Chinese-themed figures available (ninjas everywhere, but where's my Shaolin monk?).

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Thanks for sharing this, I had a great time looking through your remarkable collection, especially all the Batman stuff.

that is frkn cool i started on action figure too reminds me of my 90s action figures collection thanks for sharing :clap

Let me preface by saying that I'm in no way trying to put down the enormity or diversity of your AMAZING AMAZING collection. I just looked at all these pictures with my jaw fully slacked. It's truly amazing. But on to my point: How do you have the amazing urge to collect SO MANY different things? I mean, there's everything there. Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Indy, Power Rangers Etc Etc Etc Etc... Honestly, I could go on and on. But how do you have a passion for so many different things? I'm just amazed. I could spend days looking at everything.... Wow.

Sorry for the late replies coming up, but I kind of forgot about this thread!!

My collecting habits have actually tempered over the past few years, I am concentrating more on 1/6 scale figures now than before, though I am still a Star Wars and GI Joe geek. And I am a total nut for Japanese TV shows so I am constantly adding things to my Kamen Rider and Ranger collections... I also like to pick up movie lines but I do not buy nearly as much as I used to... but I am paying way more than I used to!

I just need to add one more thing: Wow!

How often do you look at everything and suddenly pick out a figure that you may not have picked up for years and think "Forgot I had this one.".... It's like a pop culture museum!

Most of the stuff I have out I go through every once in a while and repose or fiddle with for a little while, but I still have some things in storage that when I see I say "Cool! I forgot about that!"

Is there a shelf of custom Joker's on the bottom of one of your glass cabinets? I think I saw a Jack Nicholson Joker and it looks great. Any chance we could get some more pics of the Jokers?

I'll try to get a pic of it, though I have re-arranged things a bit since these pics were posted. The Nicholson Joker I got off of ebay...

That is an amazing collection! I love your Jet Li and Friends cabinet! Are those all from Hero? I wish there were more Chinese-themed figures available (ninjas everywhere, but where's my Shaolin monk?).

I agree! More martial arts figures!! I have the Hero figures and bought duplicates of several because of the extra costumes they came with so I could make more kung fu figures. You can see some of them in my thread on the custom board...

Back