My collection. Or, DEAR GOD MY EYES!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.) 14" Ultimate Robin (Kenner, Batman and Robin)

!BWWKZV!!2k~$(KGrHgoOKjUEjlLmUhVfBKW-QzgnQ!~~_12.JPG

2.) Unmasked Face-Off Captain America (Toybiz, Marvel Legends)

0fd2_12.JPG

Last edited:
I thought I saw the Medicom Siderman in the very first picture, at the bottom of the wooden shelves.

What I'd like to know is what is the name of the figures in the bottom left of the third picture in post 30, page 3.

WOW.... sorry for the lack of response, I always forget about this thread!!! I REALLY need to update... Anywhoo, to answer your question those guys are from a Japanese TV show called Cyber Cops. They have some links on YouTube. And thanks again for the comments everybody, I will hopefully be posting some new pics soon!

Well at long last I've finally gotten around to taking some updated photos, although my camera died right in the middle of doing so. Anyway I was able to get quite a few shots. Some things are new, some are merely re-arranged. i also got some photos of my autograph collection and tried to take some to show overall rooms. This is the upstairs of my house. The downsairs that everyone usually sees is more normal and low key... it's upstairs where I have gone nuts... Enjoy!!

MyStuff013.jpg

MyStuff014.jpg

MyStuff015.jpg

MyStuff016.jpg

MyStuff017.jpg

MyStuff019.jpg

MyStuff020.jpg

MyStuff021.jpg

There will be wonderful Premium Formats, amazing Comiquettes...but I'll always be an action figure lover! Incredible collection saintsyn!!!

Where are you from? I've seen you've got some Myth Cloths in your collection. Great!

There will be wonderful Premium Formats, amazing Comiquettes...but I'll always be an action figure lover! Incredible collection saintsyn!!!

Where are you from? I've seen you've got some Myth Cloths in your collection. Great!

I hail from Texas, land of severe heat 11 1/2 months of the year!:naughty

I just recently started to collect the Myth Cloths... they are addictive!!

Back