My collection. Or, DEAR GOD MY EYES!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Impressive setup there...can't believe I have only just looked into it.....as always.....always good to see preds, aliens and uscm's......:naughty

Oh, don't worry I saw... but the Romandoh figures are in a class of their own. Not to steal thunder, but here's my Romandoh set-up:

e.jpg

d.jpg

I'm huge into Kinnikuman... I actually just paid for the final Kinkeshi to complete my non-US set. Took me nearly 9 years to complete :google

DUDE!!! Those are SWEET! I always wanted to get those but Warsman and Robin Mask were the only ones I ever found! Very nice!!

HEY i dident see any he-man stuff man what the hell

I have some of the newer heman figures (my old ones were played with to death), but they are still in storage. I'm still working on clearing out my closet and displaying everything....

That's just amazing. Don't see any Microman stuff, tho... otherwise you have a pretty nice History of Action Figures thing going.

Yeah, the only Microman figures I have are the Comic Batman, Batman Begins, Casshan, Casshern, Tekkeman and Gatchamn ones that they did...
You can sort of see them in the bottom right here:
Collection061.jpg

DUDE!!! Those are SWEET! I always wanted to get those but Warsman and Robin Mask were the only ones I ever found! Very nice!!

I had a friend in Japan who helped get a number of them, then the rest have come from patience watching eBay. You can get decent deals on some of them nowadays.

:lol
HA! Riding home with those POwer Rangers sitting next to me in my car is one of the few embarrassing times I've had buying toys...:lol

An absolute mind blowing collection.......Classic ninja turtles Dc and Marvel Star Wars.... Any Heman and the masters of the universe in there..

And Dont ever feel embarresed when collecting man..there are some out there that simply piss there earnings all up against the wall every weekend.

Keep doing what you do and ENJOY it..........:lol

Welldone..:D................lots of Kamen Riders there I see

PS....It does always help when the wife is understanding. Doesnt it!

After 10 minutes of scrolling they all blurred into one

towards the end all I want to do was have someone bump into those shelves, so I could click on this thread from time to time

as you spend the next 20 years trying to stand them all back up again

I think you were collecting before i was even born haha..i could only imagine the domino effect you would have on your hands if even one fell over..

Let me preface by saying that I'm in no way trying to put down the enormity or diversity of your AMAZING AMAZING collection. I just looked at all these pictures with my jaw fully slacked. It's truly amazing. But on to my point: How do you have the amazing urge to collect SO MANY different things? I mean, there's everything there. Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Indy, Power Rangers Etc Etc Etc Etc... Honestly, I could go on and on. But how do you have a passion for so many different things? I'm just amazed. I could spend days looking at everything.... Wow.

I just need to add one more thing: Wow!

How often do you look at everything and suddenly pick out a figure that you may not have picked up for years and think "Forgot I had this one.".... It's like a pop culture museum!

Back