MToys 1/6 "Joaquin Joker" suit version.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frenchy

Super Freak
Reaction score
H.S is not very good, but better than nothing...

70809110.jpg

70847211.jpg

Estimate Release DEC 2019

flack.jpg

I'm leaning more to buying Top's Comedian set x2 and doing a repaint on the head sculpt. This one one is far superior.

Tickets went on pre-sale today, going to get mine later today at the local AMC with recliners and booze :clap

Top also teased a makeup Joker so that makes at least 3 and their sculpt is better as shown above. I'm also betting we'll see a few premium sculpts done too so whoever has the best soft goods may be whoever I buy. The 2 shown here already have different shirts, so will have to compare.

Top also teased a makeup Joker so that makes at least 3 and their sculpt is better as shown above. I'm also betting we'll see a few premium sculpts done too so whoever has the best soft goods may be whoever I buy. The 2 shown here already have different shirts, so will have to compare.

you know, I could have sworn I saw a photo of Top's make-up Joker at some point but couldn't find it. At least I"m not crazy!

I have a bad feeling this is going to be one of those situations where you’ll need to piece together the best of each offering to get a good figure. One will have the best head, another the best suit, another the best shirt, etc

Who usually carries SWToys?

The SWToys is already up on Giantoy, $110 shipped. That's not bad at all even if I don't love the sculpt, but I'm probably going to wait until after the movie comes out and see if HT puts anything up now.

The SWToys is already up on Giantoy, $110 shipped. That's not bad at all even if I don't love the sculpt, but I'm probably going to wait until after the movie comes out and see if HT puts anything up now.

Thanks Duke :)

I just returned from the cinema and i want this Joker in my collection.

Back