MToys 1/6 "Joaquin Joker" suit version.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys Era one, without question unless Hot Toys decides to show their figure. That's what I did.

I went with the TE one as well, very good price for something that comes with THREE head sculpts...no-brainer!

It will be interesting to see which figure of the 5 figures looks the best as a final product. I have a feeling it will be between Toys Era and SW Toys versions.

It will be interesting to see which figure of the 5 figures looks the best as a final product. I have a feeling it will be between Toys Era and SW Toys versions.

Nah, WhyToys will be the ultimate champion (said nobody ever)

I agree, SW prototype looks best to my eyes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Is it me or is this place getting weirder
IMG_8786.jpeg

Went with the Toys Era one, myself. As long as it turns out well, based on what has been shown so far, I think I'll be pretty happy.

Plus with three sculpts it leaves plenty of options even if an official Hot Toys release does hit at some point, even if such a release somehow managed to be significantly better.

I?d be wary about using the Arkham Asylum body since it?s taller than normal Hot Toys figures if I recall correctly, like their Arkham Batman. I could be misremembering it though since he?s been in a box for months.

They are pretty tall.

I believe they are talking about the videogame Arkham Asylum Joker, not the Leto straightjacket Arkham one. :)

Back