Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure but few details are off. Quick fix in PS:

Some nitpicking: Chest armor and boots are suppose to be black (not brown). Shirt is gray, not white. Missing silver button on right shoulder armor plate. etc. Groin area leather pad is missing.
azsxzo11a.jpg

azsxzo1111.jpg

Some nitpicking: Gloves, chest armor and boots are suppose to be black. Shirt is gray, not white. Missing silver button on right shoulder armor plate. etc. But overall is well made. I'll definitely buy one for sure.

azsxzo11a.jpg

azsxzo11b.jpg
You also forgot the leather cod piece and also make the pants material that grey color.
This little edit is perfect and shows what MT needs to do also can you add paint to the silver sword handle so they can see it's supposed to be completely covered.

Here is better image if the color in game. Though the edit image already got most of it right except the pants color and cod piece.Tw3_kaer_morhen_armor.jpg

Some nitpicking: Gloves, chest armor and boots are suppose to be black. Shirt is gray, not white. Missing silver button on right shoulder armor plate. etc. But overall is well made. I'll definitely buy one for sure.

azsxzo11b.jpg

This looks way better. Pants and boots still need to be tweaked a bit as well.

Was it confirmed that they were going to improve the figure so that it's more accurate by release? Kind of hesitant to preorder at the moment.

Yes, pants are like brown gray or something. Hard to tell because sometimes they are dark brown gray or light brown gray:

azsxzo11111a.jpg

I'm playing the game right now:
Screen-Shot-2021-02-07-at-12-46-45-AM.png

Yes, pants are like brown gray or something. Hard to tell because sometimes they are dark brown gray or light brown gray:

azsxzo11111a.jpg

I'm playing the game right now:
Screen-Shot-2021-02-07-at-12-46-45-AM.png
yup this looks so much better. Maybe give the boots that blue hue like the chest and gloves that might look good. I'm hoping MT fixes this It's going to suck if the figure is missing details that will make it accurate.

I think it would’ve been cooler if the company who made this, chose another armor set. The Kaer Morhen armor is one of the first things in your inventory you’ll get rid of. I recently did another playthrough of Witcher 3 and finished the game with Superior Feline and Wolf armors. They both look pretty impressive.

I think it would?ve been cooler if the company who made this, chose another armor set. The Kaer Morhen armor is one of the first things in your inventory you?ll get rid of. I recently did another playthrough of Witcher 3 and finished the game with Superior Feline and Wolf armors. They both look pretty impressive.

NO WAY! Lol
I think I speak for a lot of people here that wanted the Kaer Morhen armor from the beginning. Don't take it away from us lol. I agree we change it for the better ones in the game. But that armor is the default and has a good design. I really like it so much I use the Viper armor as a replacement. Just like Kaer Morhen but darker and scaled, and better status. Would buy another to mod it like that too.

I think it would’ve been cooler if the company who made this, chose another armor set. The Kaer Morhen armor is one of the first things in your inventory you’ll get rid of. I recently did another playthrough of Witcher 3 and finished the game with Superior Feline and Wolf armors. They both look pretty impressive.

I disagree. Kaer Morhen armor is basic in the game but it's the most iconic. PS: BTW. They've made the Manticore armor from The Witcher 1 : master-team-the-white-wolf-1-6-scale-figure-witcher-geralt-of-rivia-img15.jpg

War Story Grandmaster ursine armor is amazing but head sculpt is horrible:

war-story-the-devil-hunter-1-6-scale-figure-ws005-demon-hunter-img01-600x966.jpg

This looks way better. Pants and boots still need to be tweaked a bit as well.

Was it confirmed that they were going to improve the figure so that it's more accurate by release? Kind of hesitant to preorder at the moment.

You can always get Scaletta version ;)

122760961_10220863778198583_1324065507181799680_o.jpg

122864130_10220863777798573_480219815215485434_o.jpg

122678082_10220863779918626_3465945120978723271_o.jpg

I disagree. Kaer Morhen armor is basic in the game but it's the most iconic. PS: BTW. They've made the Manticore armor from The Witcher 1 : View attachment 505607

War Story Grandmaster ursine armor is amazing but head sculpt is horrible:

View attachment 505611

I think my main issue with the Kaer Morhen armor, is that it's really just promotional armor that was used for E3. Not sure about anyone else, but I sold the Kaer Morhen armor early in the game for some coin :lol. It looks awesome, but I just didn't have any attachment to it.

That Witcher 1 armor is ace, probably the most novel-accurate look for Geralt :clap.

Guys any update on this figure?
If anyone wants the head from the first release its on all over the Ebay,mine will be relieved soon so gonna see if it is a real deal.

I am not, probably recast, but who knows how good? As all the sellers have same picture,which definitely shows the original head.I'll see in person in a few days and gonna post.

Clearly a recast, there are even 1/12 and 1/18 versions of it. But if that's good I say buy it. It's not like you are damaging MT Toys at this point... You still bought their figure(s).

Back