Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what the announcement is, but I imagine that a Cavill Witcher is only a matter of time at this point...
I really hope so. I can have two Geralts from the show and game on my shelf.

MT Geralt head vs Knock-off. I have to say that knock-off version is impressive. Paint job is better in some ways. Skin tone is better. It's pale white. MT version has tan skin tone. Geralt supposed to have pale skin. Almost corpse skin tone. Knock off version is painted almost exactly like Prime 1 Geralt. Almost same color tones. Which is good. Eyes are definitely better on MT version. Knock-off version eyes are sloppy and iris color isn't accurate. Knock-off hair aren't silvery looking. Just grayish white but with more depth. MT version is just flat white silver. Overall I'm super happy about it.
MT-Geralt-vs-Geralt-knockoff.jpg

Geralt-Scalleta.jpg

I just received the recast sculpt. I totally recommend it. Inferior to the original, especially the eyes, but overall it's very good. I see that's still widely available on ebay. Go get it! I'll post pictures of the sculpts later.

A great artist and friend of ours is doing a Henry Cavill Geralt of Rivia in 1/6 scale, coming soon to online retailers, pictures don't do it justice!
kWUeniy.jpg

xbIM3TI.jpg

A great artist and friend of ours is doing a Henry Cavill Geralt of Rivia in 1/6 scale, coming soon to online retailers, pictures don't do it justice!
kWUeniy.jpg

xbIM3TI.jpg
THANK YOU BRO! It's amazing!!! Instant buy for me.

Kind of relieved this is not my cup of tea. Figure looks good for those into the tv show.

That looks really good! Preordering that.

Hope the quality stays through production though. Also kind of worried about the pleather with the pants.

I will wait for production photos. I don't trust anyone with proto photos. I might pick this up if it is close to this.

Back