Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in this. But I hope they make the chainmail on the abdomen longer, and the leather pad on the pants. The figure is missing some of the details. Really hope they fix it.

I am afraid that we will not be able to raise his hand entirely due to the armor ... if that is the case, the hand with the spell effect is useless. The promo pics prove how restricted the posing is ...

mpyxt2va844z.jpg

2XIUFM3.jpg

Yeah Though I don't have a problem with them as is as long as they can still move I'm ok with it. The boots being one piece doesn't help with movement.

That's the problem, in their previous release they don't move. They can just rotate around the arm. No wrist movement at all.

I passed on all your criticism and opinions, wether Master Team takes something away from it is entirely up to them, adding those missing details and boot articulation would really take it up a notch!

I passed on all your criticism and opinions, wether Master Team takes something away from it is entirely up to them, adding those missing details and boot articulation would really take it up a notch!

Thank you for that.

Do you know if they still plan to update Ellie's head sculpt?

I pre-ordered after missing out on the last release from them. Reeeally wishing I had the headsculpt from the first figure to put on this outfit though.

I might to a body swap since Geralt should be bigger but I'll see what happens. Can't wait to have a Geralt either way.

Thank you for that.

Do you know if they still plan to update Ellie's head sculpt?

They did, I've seen it, the likeness is much better now, I don't think they'll update it anywhere as I assume they should be releasing the figure soon.

Glad to know MT might consider changes on Geralt. The color of the outfit isn't a bother but those missing details are important (especially the swords)and the boot cut is very wanted for better articulation.

They did, I've seen it, the likeness is much better now, I don't think they'll update it anywhere as I assume they should be releasing the figure soon.

Oh boy, now I regret not pre-ordering with the 8% off coupon on KGHobby. Thanks for the update.

Back