Movie Quote Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two years since the last post? It's time to add some more quotes:)

Just realized DGT made this thread. RIP.

Yup. Hope his family are doing well.

It was a fun little thread. Maybe in his memory/honor, we should start it up again...

"Burn them all!" - Jamie Lanister quoting the Mad King, Game of Thrones

Mr. Green is supposed to provide the quote. Another forum member tries to guess what movie it's from. The first member to respond correctly then goes.

If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left.

Chuck Norris from Invasion USA.

A few that I like

"I've always believed that the mind is the best weapon. "

"To survive a war, you have to become war."

"You fight like a younger man, with nothing held back. Admirable, but mistaken."

"I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive."

"I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!"

"Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body?"

Okay, I didn't start this thread, but in honor of the original thread starter's memory, here are the "rules", since it can quickly turn into the Wild West:

1) Only one movie quote at a time. Provide a hint if you'd like.

2) The first person to post the correct answer goes next. In case of multiple answers, we can obviously tell who was first by the time stamp.

3) Yes, you can Google the quote to get the answer, but where's the effing fun in that?

Evilface posted his quote first, so that is the OFFICIAL starting point.

ADDENDUM: If possible, the poster who provided the quote should CONFIRM if someone is correct or not.

Last edited:
Okay, I didn't start this thread, but in honor of the original thread starter's memory, here are the "rules", since it can quickly turn into the Wild West:

1) Only one movie quote at a time. Provide a hint if you'd like.

2) The first person to post the correct answer goes next. In case of multiple answers, we can obviously tell who was first by the time stamp.

3) Yes, you can Google the quote to get the answer, but where's the effing fun in that?

Evilface posted his quote first, so that is the OFFICIAL starting point.

"I don't follow rules...I break 'em. " -Clown Prince

:lol

Chuck Norris from Invasion USA.

EF, was he correct?

If so...

A few that I like

"I've always believed that the mind is the best weapon. "

"To survive a war, you have to become war."

"I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!"

All three from First Blood, I believe (Certain about the first and third, I think the second one is, too. First two from Colonel Trautman, last from Rambo, John J.

"You fight like a younger man, with nothing held back. Admirable, but mistaken."

"Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body?"

The Dark Knight Rises.

"I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive."

Drive.

Well, since you posted multiple quotes and I got a majority right, I'm ruling myself as correct. :lol

I try to watch this film once a year, around Christmas time. It's not a Christmas movie, though. I don't know why I do it, probably because the first time I saw it was around the holidays.

"I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more."

Well, since you posted multiple quotes and I got a majority right, I'm ruling myself as correct. :lol

I try to watch this film once a year, around Christmas time. It's not a Christmas movie, though. I don't know why I do it, probably because the first time I saw it was around the holidays.

"I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more."

The whole Christmas thing is confusing, but the "I could have got more out" sounds like Liam Nelson in Schindler's list.

Yeah, the Christmas "hint" wasn't a hint at all :lol.

You're right, you're up.

Seems like we're the only two playing so far. :duff

Back