Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering when we will see gameplay from Sonya, Jacqueline and Erron Black.

Sonya has always been my primary but I am thinking I may switch it up between her and Cassie, and possibly Kitana and Jacqui depending on her moveset.

I just dont want this whole cameo character thing blown out of proportion. Having none would be preferrable to me but I can live with 1 or 2 but I don't want to see a bunch of DLC in this or future MK's where half the roster are movie characters or guys from other games. At that point it's just another super smash brothers and may as well get rid of the overall story.

It almost seems like that is the trend they are going for to bring in more non-hardcore MK fans

Liu Kang confirmed in newest video.

Plus a new Kombat Kast is supposed to happen tomorrow and it's rumored we will finally see Erron Black gameplay. :pray:

Erron Black trailer

Kombat Kast today showed his gameplay/variations, alongside Liu Kang and Shinnok.

18 days til the game releases :rock

Erron black is almost an odd character with his Clint Eastwood look and all his moves revolving (no pun intended) around his pistols but I have to admit I like it. Almost like a breath of fresh air for abilities despite striker using the pistol barely.

I seriously cannot wait for this game. EB is doing a midnight launch and they're doing a tourney where you can win your purchase. I'll in all likelihood get my ass whooped but it could be really fun. Haven'. Been to a midnight launch since Halo 2.

Liu kang and kung lao look like badasses...and what he did to Raiden..wow...

I guess all the beloved fan favorite old characters are going to get their butts kicked by the new younger people for the sake of the story

Anyone know where I can pre order the collectors editions of the game besides Amazon and GameStop ?

Erron black is almost an odd character with his Clint Eastwood look and all his moves revolving (no pun intended) around his pistols but I have to admit I like it. Almost like a breath of fresh air for abilities despite striker using the pistol barely.

I seriously cannot wait for this game. EB is doing a midnight launch and they're doing a tourney where you can win your purchase. I'll in all likelihood get my ass whooped but it could be really fun. Haven'. Been to a midnight launch since Halo 2.

Black makes me think of Stephen King's Gunslinger, Roland, who also was based on Eastwood in many ways. Definitely my favorite new character so far.

When I saw you could play as Jason and the Predator. I was all in. Preordered the $100 edition from Game Stop yesterday.

I wonder how they'll balance Jason's slow ass out. Up his durability? I mean if they can somewhat balance out Kratos' powers then I guess they can do these two. Predator seems like a perfect fit though im surprised it's taken this long.

Man I just watched 30 minutes of the story on youtube, and it's really good, these netherrealm guys sure can make entertaining stories, they nailed Injustice, I think I need to pick up MKX comic and watch MK9's story :lol

I'll pick up MKX down the road probably, for now I'll only watch the story on youtube :lol

Can't wait for Injustice 2, glad it's in the hands of these guys.

I just watched it too.. :lol

I am beyond hyped for this game. I enjoyed the Injustice story as well and can't wait for Injustice 2, too.

I also preordered the $100 edition. Having second thoughts though about getting the Coarse Gold for the $150. Can't possibly have too much dlc either I'm hoping for more. But as of now I can see myself liking Takeda, Kano, Kitana, Reptile and Mileena

I'm trying to avoid as much stuff as I can for this game which isn't easy because my curiosity gets the better of me and Ign seems to have like 20 videos a day on the game. I refuse to watch the story video and so far I've really only watched the character announcement videos along with a couple others.

I can honestly say this is my most anticipated game of the year after battlefront.

Yeah i don't want to spoil the story line too much for myself. After I beat stories and get unlockables I don't really play fighting games as much anymore. I'm hoping I stick ith this more by immersing myself in the comics (sub zero and scorpion go at it in the next issue can't wait.)

Back