MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, First Avenger is still one of my fav comic book movies overall. I probably watched it 50+ times as i have with Winter Soldier as well. those 2 are my favs of Marvel. I do like Avengers a lot too. Those 3 films i have watched the most of the MCU and love them.

I will never watch AoU or IM3 again, I didnt like those at all and easily my least fav of the Marvel films. I really wanted to walk out of IM3 :lol. Gawd i hated it LoL.

I think the most disappointing film was Dr. Strange for me. I was hoping to love it, but i just didn't like the character or the story at all. He annoyed me through the entire film and didnt like they way they treated Rachel McAdams character. Baron and The Ancient One were cool, i enjoyed their performances, but other than that, just didnt care for it. It felt very lifeless to me and things happened way too fast. it was also that he started off as such a jerk in the beginning, i just didnt care about him redeeming himself.

Ant Man though is the one that i liked a lot but only seen it once. I really think its one of their best of the newer films. It was a charming movie, lots of fun, and it was very funny :) :lol

these are just my personal opinions and tastes. totally cool if others like ones I didn't. :)

I really can't wait. I'm actually excited this year, more so than last. Really hoping the new Hulk figure will be a nice shade of green, didn't care for AOU Hulk, and not have a horrible screaming head sculpt. I'm also looking forward to seeing some SSC reveals as well.

20184319_151829375368852_7776700277012299776_n.jpg

:crying

Back