More Friday the 13th collectibles are on the way from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimjimmyjones85

Super Freak
Reaction score
TM_Friday132014_061314-1-980x600.jpg

Ch ch ch ch…ah ah ah ah… Did you hear that? Do you know what that means campers? That’s right! More Friday the 13th collectibles are on the way from Sideshow Collectibles to satisfy your blood thirst for all things Jason Voorhees and horror!

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but the fact there is no Paramount logo on that photo leads me to believe whatever they're producing is going to be from the remake. Which doesn't bother me since I'd like to have a 1:6 remake Jason in my collection. I paid for a custom a few years back but it never showed up :(

- MJ

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but the fact there is no Paramount logo on that photo leads me to believe whatever they're producing is going to be from the remake. Which doesn't bother me since I'd like to have a 1:6 remake Jason in my collection. I paid for a custom a few years back but it never showed up :(

- MJ

The revisit to the license will include multiple movies within the franchise. I believe it includes all the movies.

-SideshowAlex

The revisit to the license will include multiple movies within the franchise. I believe it includes all the movies.

-SideshowAlex

1/6? please tell me it is 1/6 I Need to Know!

(perhaps they will fix that horrendous and tiny head in the Freddy Vs Jason jason and make the mask removable :pray::pray::pray::pray:)

as much as I like Jason really wish they would re-vist HALLOWEEN.....

I have purchased every friday the 13th product sideshow has released and I'm glad they are starting up again. Looking forward to the next announcement.

Damn, just had a chance to check my e.mail and saw this! I've got Beto's Part III and IV on the way, but I'm still excited to see what Sideshow will produce (am hoping for some environment stuff, too, though I know it's unlikely -- funny enough, the dio I've been trying to figure out how to make is more-or-less represented in their teaser, above). This is also a great break for anyone that wanted good 1:6 representations but was priced out or just didn't want to pay the going rates for customs. Really looking forward to what Sideshow will be able to do in today's 1:6 market w/Friday the 13th.

Last edited:
Back