More Friday the 13th collectibles are on the way from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss the days with Sideshow's "House of Horror" product line, around the time of Friday the 13's 25th anniversary. There were several new Jason figures released over this period and it seemed fairly steady. It was exciting to see which film version of Jason would be released next.

I don't think I'll buy the entire figure but I'll definitely buy some parts if they're good enough to use.

Is it confirmed that they are doing a 1/6 scale? I only saw the 1/4 scale preview

Is it confirmed that they are doing a 1/6 scale? I only saw the 1/4 scale preview

I fear that we're getting PFs instead of 1/6 figures. I mean, it'd be great if they did both, but at the molasses-like rate Sideshow gets things out at, that'd take... years. And how long do we think they paid for all the horror licenses? 5 years? They seem to be pretty conservative with releases in some respects at the moment. I'm certainly not getting the feeling that this is the start of a really big horror explosion, though please God let me be wrong. If the new F13 movie in 2015 takes off with the TV show, maybe... ? ? ?

:monkey2

That sucks....the PF are not bad.....but they need to switch it over for once.

Alex said they will make 1/6 but pfs first.
Really? I dont own any statues but the only time Ive truly been tempted was the pt.3 PF. It will be cool to see a pt. 2,4 and 7 done. Still, 1/6 is expensive enough so I cant go there. My money is tied up at the moment, so if it takes a little while longer to see new Jason figures I really dont have a problem with that. The only pity is that i think the days of Sideshow being much cheaper than HT are gone, so these won't be the "cheaper" high end figures I was hoping for. Oh well. 2,3 and 4 is all I really want.

Back