More Friday the 13th collectibles are on the way from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So maybe they are re-doing the FvJ 1/6 figures, considering Freddy was just announced and they used the FvJ Jason picture in this announcement...

Hopefully they do part 3/4...those are the best. Part 6 would be nice :)

I am hoping these are shown at SDCC this year. Whoever is reading this please take some good pictures:clap

This could still be one of the surprises for tomorrow. If not Sideshow should show something during Halloween. I don't want to see another Cortana, etc. happen...

I believe thats how they kicked off the old 1/6 line, with part 3.

I'm really hoping for some awesome revisions on newly developed "Jason" bodies.

It would be nice to have a quality Jason figure that I dont have to spend $700 on.

Thanks pal for the info.

What was the gap between each release back then?

Also I agree a new better body is a must or better yet a different body for each Jason would be better to suit his differing physique in each movie.

:pray: I hope the new Jason and Freddy figures they plan to release will be a much improved and a better quality looking figures than their old ones!

It seems like I've already seen a lot of the SST booth and nothing displayed from Friday the 13th so I'm thinking there are no Jason reveals going on at sdcc. I was really hoping to get a peak at a 1/6 figure. I'd like the part 3 Jason first as it's my favorite version and as much as I love my current part 3 Jason, I'd really like an articulated neck on a new and improved iteration.

:pray: I hope the new Jason and Freddy figures they plan to release will be a much improved and a better quality looking figures than their old ones!
Of Course they will!

Sideshow isn't quite up to hot toys level yet,but they've improved a lot since their original F13 figures were released.

The new stuff has been confirmed to ONLY be 1/6 or are we getting a new PF?

A part 4 PF would be my most wanted with Tom Savini's make up design. His face looked best in 4.

Does anyone reckon this new line will be announced during Spooktacular? I'm thinking maybe on Halloween, they'll probably make us wait until the last minute. Only problem being in Australia is I have to check my computer during each night to make sure I don't miss out as all the announcements are made while we're sleeping over here.

At the rate Sideshow goes, you could probably just check your computer every week, not every day, lol. As to when they finally get around to announcing an actual figure? I think we'll be in 2015. Look at what we got for Beetlejuice the other day. A graphic titlecard. :rolleyes2

I guess my wallet should be thanking me, but geez. Maybe we'll get a glimpse of the first figure at SDCC 2015?

The new stuff has been confirmed to ONLY be 1/6 or are we getting a new PF?

A part 4 PF would be my most wanted with Tom Savini's make up design. His face looked best in 4.

A part 4 PF would be my dream Jason collectible too, pal. For me, The Final Chapter is the best film in the series & the best Jason make up. But I reckon the next Jason PF will be a zombie version with part 7 being the most likely.

I think it's likely we will get some kind of PF considering Freddy is getting one <3 <3 <3

At the rate Sideshow goes, you could probably just check your computer every week, not every day, lol. As to when they finally get around to announcing an actual figure? I think we'll be in 2015. Look at what we got for Beetlejuice the other day. A graphic titlecard. :rolleyes2

I guess my wallet should be thanking me, but geez. Maybe we'll get a glimpse of the first figure at SDCC 2015?

Very true.

Hopefully a premium format Final Chapter or Part VI Jason is in the pipe. I would still like to see a Part VIII Jason in some way, shape, or form. Ideally a 1/6 scale figure version, just for completions sake......

I would still like to see a Part VIII Jason in some way, shape, or form. Ideally a 1/6 scale figure version, just for completions sake......

I feel for you, buddy. I have all of the Sideshow Modern Horror 12" figures apart from Part 3 Jason & Part 1 Leatherface. I just missed out on them back in the day. A Part 5, 8 & (although I despised the film & the look) an Uber Jason from Jason X would be nice for completionists.

Oh, & I suppose a Remake version too, now.

Back