More Dusty in the Podcasts, please!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's been a while since we had one of these threads, so now is the time.

Yeah, so Dusty admittedly does not like how she sounds in the podcasts...

But, too bad... you're the ONLY one who feels that way, Dusty! :violin

I can't be the only one who enjoys her participation in the podcasts. Who's with me?

:duff

I agree. We need more Dusty. She's awesome!! I mean anyone that can put up with me hanging at the SS booth litterally the entire last two SDCC has to be a cool person. :)

We also need some more mistress as well. :D

I vote fore more Dusty but also more Dennis in the podcasts. That's right Dennis we (ok I) want more of you in the podcasts. :lol

We DEFINITELY need more Dusty!!! I kept hoping Dusty would fill in for the Mistress while she was away, but alas she didn't...

I think this new guy is pretty funny.. eh?

Though a combination of both would be great!

What, no love for Max? Well, I love Max... usually. Sometimes he can get a little annoying :monkey3 And he eats too much candy. But he's generally a cool guy :D

Yes, IrishJedi and I had a discussion on the LA subway from CIV about the podcasts and my general distaste for hearing myself on them. Really though, who can honestly say that they like the sound of their own voice? :eek:

IrishJedi said:
Dusty, do you guys need me to run Josh interference at the SDCC booth this year?

:rotfl

J/K Josh. :monkey5

They've tried that the last two year. Yet, I still get through. :lol

SideshowDusty said:
Yes, IrishJedi and I had a discussion on the LA subway from CIV about the podcasts and my general distaste for hearing myself on them. Really though, who can honestly say that they like the sound of their own voice? :eek:

Yeah yeah yeah... All I know is that I paid to see X-MEN 3 because of your podcast review. Your "horrible" voice and "personality forced me into it. :monkey3

madden821 said:
I hate the sound of my voice.

I love the sound of my own voice. It's everyone else who isn't a fan of it.

Like they know anyway... pffft. Jealousy can make people so trivial at times.

Back