MONDO - THE THING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing Mondo do Amazing things horror wise gives me hope.

Seeing Hot Toys abandon horror 10 years or so now, nice to see Mondo. I really hope they keep that 200-235 dollar price or so the been doing on most figs......

Excited for more.Perhaps they;ll pick up Werewolf London or another similar underutilized property.

Seeing Mondo do Amazing things horror wise gives me hope.

Seeing Hot Toys abandon horror 10 years or so now, nice to see Mondo. I really hope they keep that 200-235 dollar price or so the been doing on most figs......

Excited for more.Perhaps they;ll pick up Werewolf London or another similar underutilized property.
Did HT ever do horror? I honestly can’t think of any.

Looking at that video, the head sculpt looks fantastic IF we get that paint app on the production pieces.

The jacket looks a bit bulky and the pants actually look very good. Unsure on the boots but there are plenty of aftermarket leather high boots available.

I would have easily paid extra for a second head sculpt wearing the sombrero and googles. Really looking forward to this one, now.

Yeah the jacket does need a little bit of work but even still this is looking to be a pretty damn good offering. I can't pass up on a licensed 1/6 MacReady. He's one of the most iconic characters in cinema(and definitely horror) history. Really excited for this one and am anxious to preorder.

Mondo are defintely on the right path, it's just the jacket now more than anything. If they can fix that then I think most potential buyers will be on board.

They released Pennywise to squash QmX's attempt.

If they just jumped into horror full stop it would be soooooo great. Imagine a HT 78 Myers or 85 Nightmare 2 Freddy!

Love this look, looked great especially when Kurt lifted the flare up.
thing-macready-3.jpg

They do them, very little....its been way less than 10 years....They released IT a fee years back.
Yeah I went through the list and found Pennywise, Alien, Terminator (the first film you could argue has horror elements to it), Sleepy Hollow, Sweeney Todd, Blade, Alien Girl, Michael Jackson Thriller but a lot of those you could easily argue are not horror figures.

Back