MONDO - THE THING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I went through the list and found Pennywise, Alien, Terminator (the first film you could argue has horror elements to it), Sleepy Hollow, Sweeney Todd, Blade, Alien Girl, Michael Jackson Thriller but a lot of those you could easily argue are not horror figures.
I think someone asked me above for horror, like 10 years ago they did horror...or attempted too. Didn't they team up with sideshow years ago and did horror together or was that just Sideshow...?

I think someone asked me above for horror, like 10 years ago they did horror...or attempted too. Didn't they team up with sideshow years ago and did horror together or was that just Sideshow...?
I think it was just SS. That list I posted is everything HT have done remotely horror. They have never really gone into that genre much unfortunately (or fortunately depending on their point of view), possibly it doesn’t sell that well over there.

Ok....I misstated something then. Thanks for correcting me.

I thought they teamed up with Sideshow for UNiversal Horror figs, Freddy and Jason I guess 20 years ago...not even 10.

Not as cool as the Kjun 4K Macready but here is mine. Geewhiz new clothes and Sean Dabbs 2.0 sculpt painted by Viola

You can see the old sculpt on the right bottom corner

Looking forward for this Mondo release

1694419431630.jpg

1694419431613.jpg

I like the head sculpt, but don't love it. The jacket isn't very good though. It's bulky and has a very phony toy look. Like something from the late 2000s. This is a tough one. The Thing is easily a top 5 movie for me. A custom will be a ton of money considering the many very specific items to the singular design of this character. This license was already dropped from another company previously. Idk. And we still don't know what this thing will cost.....

Back