Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Panthor (regular edition) is up for pre-order, $500 USD details are there.

I guess a couple of the heads will be not included if Mondo ever does a regular edition release in the future?

Only a Timed edition, no Regular/Standard for Panthor. I think the same with Battle Cat.

This wasn’t like the The Thing MacReady, where it was clear the differences in price and extra accessories between the 2 SKUs.

Wish I liked these, but I can't get over the fact that the items in this image cost more than $700.

Panthor_PP-027.jpg

On a another Mondo thread.

Edit: Someone has Panthor already, non flocked version. Might have been shipped in batches as he got no tracking number.

1700419296742.png
1700419346791.png
1700419384156.png
1700419434685.png
1700419825265.png

Last edited:
From one of my chats with another Mondo MoTU collector from Toronto if Panthor (non flocked) is worth the MRSP of $500 USD.

"It's debatable.

On one hand, there's a lot of plastic there, and a lot of molds when you include accessories.

On the other, Panthor doesn't come with a cub-sized Panthor, and most of the body is straight re-use of molds for Battlecat, so it should have come in a little cheaper. Pretty sure shipping was included last time, so that bumps the price up further still. So he's probably not entirely worth it, but there won't be any discounts this time around."

I PO'd.

Was debating whether to wait for the Flocked variant but worst case scenario, I can flip this later and get the Flocked.

From one of my chats with another Mondo MoTU collector from Toronto if Panthor (non flocked) is worth the MRSP of $500 USD.

"It's debatable.

On one hand, there's a lot of plastic there, and a lot of molds when you include accessories.

On the other, Panthor doesn't come with a cub-sized Panthor, and most of the body is straight re-use of molds for Battlecat, so it should have come in a little cheaper. Pretty sure shipping was included last time, so that bumps the price up further still. So he's probably not entirely worth it, but there won't be any discounts this time around."
Already paid $500 for Battle Cat, knew I wasn't going to get Panthor unless he somehow came up cheaper. Which is a shame as it sounds like he should be given what is included (or not included in this case).

If they can somehow have that Sky Sled no higher than $300, I may get two of those.

Anyone else get a shipping notice for Prince Adam, but shipping from China via DHL?
Yes, DHL from China. Unusual since Mondo usually ships with UPS (if I recall correctly).

Super slow, shipped out Nov 24 and still not arrived.

Did anyone unbox Prince Adam?

I seem to be missing the base of the figure stand. I got a crotch grabber part but not the base it plugs into.

The product description says it includes a figure stand.

Yes, DHL from China. Unusual since Mondo usually ships with UPS (if I recall correctly).

Super slow, shipped out Nov 24 and still not arrived.
Hopefully, if the method is slow, they didn't use UPS. UPS has some of the highest brokerage fees when you don't ship through their "premium" methods, which include brokerage fees.

So I ordered Panthor on the last day and I received it today. I don’t think they sold through their initial batch of preorders to have to produce anymore for their expected April batch.

Back