MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok never mind there's a wink there. I'm assuming that means he's right around the corner........stupid microscopic smileys on my phone...

I'd rather have splinter too. I mean, how good would Daredevil be without Stick? Turtles need splinter more than April.

Brock mentioned on The Technodrome Forums that both are being discussed but April is more likely.

I'd rather have Splinter

Me too. Checked over on the technodrome forums, some nice info there.

The color bandanas were originally going to be the exclusives. Good decision to change that.

I don't like the suggestion someone posted there that those that got the sub should get first pick at future exclusives. Don't listen to that brock! (Not that I think it will actually happend.)

Me too. Checked over on the technodrome forums, some nice info there.

The color bandanas were originally going to be the exclusives. Good decision to change that.

I don't like the suggestion someone posted there that those that got the sub should get first pick at future exclusives. Don't listen to that brock! (Not that I think it will actually happend.)

That thread, in my opinion, has some ok thoughts but is mostly riddled with bad ideas. To each their own but I'm with you.. I got the sub but have no more right to future exclusives than anyone else.

That gang is just jamming on ideas. It's good to see the conversation. Some great points on both sides, but I think I know where I stand on the debate- everybody wants a $300 Pizza Face deluxe figure.

I'm on it!

That thread, in my opinion, has some ok thoughts but is mostly riddled with bad ideas. To each their own but I'm with you.. I got the sub but have no more right to future exclusives than anyone else.
Yeah I like the suggestions for future figures and Brock is giving some great answers.

But that suggestion actually pissed me off. Talk about just caring about yourself.

That gang is just jamming on ideas. It's good to see the conversation. Some great points on both sides, but I think I know where I stand on the debate- everybody wants a $300 Pizza Face deluxe figure.

I'm on it!

Haha :) bring it on! TMNT is even worse than Star Wars for me when it comes to spending momeny.

I can't wait to have all the Turtles and (hopefully!) Splinter, Rocksteady and Bebop and feel like a kid again. :)

Got this email from Mondo

Next week, Donatello - the genius inventor of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - will be going up for Pre-Order! As a subscriber, you will receive the Mondo Exclusive version, limited to 500 pieces, which includes the Gravitic Equalizer from Donatello Issue #1.

Also $15 flat rate shipping charge for each figure. Guess the next two orders are Nov and Jan.

The payment schedule for the rest of the subscription is as follows:
3rd Turtle: Early November ($165)
4th Turtle: Mid-January ($165)

Great! Hopefully they narrow it down to a single day soon. I can't afford to waste a whole week of life hitting refresh every few seconds.

Really, really hope I don't miss any of the exclusives.

Great! Hopefully they narrow it down to a single day soon. I can't afford to waste a whole week of life hitting refresh every few seconds.

Really, really hope I don't miss any of the exclusives.

I'm getting charge Tuesday the 29th so I believe that'll be the day it goes up for order.

Back