MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't quote me on this but I've read from several posts on expressobeans that keeping your art prints in the tubes is a bad idea. I can't remember why but it's best to take them out of the tubes and store them in a portfolio. I don't have one yet sadly.

Maybe our resident Mondo Ninja can chime in.

I'm a dingus when it comes to posters. I keep my unframed ones in tubes, but I know most pro poster bros & bro-ettes keep them in flat files.

Can't wait for Donnie to go up and to see what his accessories are. Also got my shipping notice for the ooze print! So much tmnt goodness!

Is there any info when Caseys mask will go up?

I hope we get shredder before any other characters.

Same. It seems like every time an awesome shredder is on the horizon the line gets cancelled. Like neca and the playmates classics (which I wouldn't call awesome but it would have been the best shredder to date)

Lol. I hear you. I was checking about once every few minutes and still missed the subscription.

I was lucky enough that it went up when I was on break, still the minute it took me to get to a computer made me miss the sub.

interested in seeing what they do with shredder and casey, surely wont just be molded plastic like these? cloth outfits, gots to be yeah?

interested in seeing what they do with shredder and casey, surely wont just be molded plastic like these? cloth outfits, gots to be yeah?

I would think molded plastic. Not sure you can get the right look with cloth. I'd honestly prefer molded. I feel with the way these characters look in the comics cloth would be too baggy looking

Looking to do cloth, dudes/dudettes.

That is, if we do those characters. I see Shredder on the horizon, but that horizon... is fading...

;)

Back