All Mondo X-Men Animated Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brown suit version and Magneto next in line. They said they would love to do Sabertooth, Omega Red and Julibee.

216311746_839178150306060_6785573335597929085_n.jpg

216951190_839178170306058_3111567822011674129_n.jpg
Hmm..I don’t recall him in brown from the original fox series :unsure:

I know the different series spin-offs ..unless they’re talking about the one pilot Pryde of the X-men that was on KTLA years before

Hmm..I don’t recall him in brown from the original fox series :unsure:

I know the different series spin-offs ..unless they’re talking about the one pilot Pryde of the X-men that was on KTLA years before

Which is exactly what's written on his left side.. "Pryde of the X-Men variant".

They didn't say Sabertooth, Omega and Julibee are next. They just mentioned them when talking about the morph heads. They said they're gonna include them for every figure and just mentioned those 3 so they're most likely being considered. Who knows who's exactly next after Magneto.

Last edited:
They didn't say Sabertooth, Omega and Julibee are next. They just mentioned them when talking about the morph heads. They said they're gonna include them for every figure and just mentioned those 3 so they're most likely being considered. Who knows who's exactly next after Magneto.
ah I see. Although I still don't know who Julibee is..

Wonderful, another 1/6th line i'm gonna go nuts on... Gotta have that variant orange/brown wolverine! Also really hoping for Gambit.

Where will these be sold? Mondo's store? Sideshow?

Wonderful, another 1/6th line i'm gonna go nuts on... Gotta have that variant orange/brown wolverine! Also really hoping for Gambit.

Where will these be sold? Mondo's store? Sideshow?
Yes, I'm really hoping for Gambit as well!
But knowing Mondo.. will Gambit comes with a fabric trench coat? it will definitely limit his articulations if the trench coat is made from plastic!

I wonder how much cheaper the standard Wolvie will be without the sad head and bed packaging? I'm hoping around $150ish but that is probably optimistic...

What do you guys think?

If for some random, odd ass reason they end up doing Wolverine, Magneto, Sabertooth, Omega Red and Jubilee only I'd pick up Wolvie, Jubes and Sabertooth.

Brown suit version and Magneto next in line. They said they would love to do Sabertooth, Omega Red and Julibee.

216311746_839178150306060_6785573335597929085_n.jpg

216951190_839178170306058_3111567822011674129_n.jpg
Damn. I have some extremely fond memories of Pryde of the X-Men. I love the character designs, I loved the arcade game, and the brown Wolvie is my favorite look of his. But the style is totally wrong there with the wacky Fox series-styled mask.

I wonder how much cheaper the standard Wolvie will be without the sad head and bed packaging? I'm hoping around $150ish but that is probably optimistic...

What do you guys think?

I'm guessing $180-190ish. Most Mondo exclusives aren't too different in price. I think the Exclusive Iron Giant was $5 more than the regular.

Back