Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

[emoji897]
8b488b5c55bb762c96e883483840f8cc.jpg
4f7e3d1854a03a51a074e6f5f527d6df.jpg
cb6338a5dc47473f4f96ca8c63e436bc.jpg
9629917cfbb2e874a7df0f581e9a2e6d.jpg

Nice shots mate, its great to handle dont you think really tactile

Great shots. It’s nice to see him in something besides the suit jacket... but damn folks, let the guitar ride higher! :lol

Lol yep, an acoustic guitar is not played like an electric in punk rock.

In fact, John used their guitars in a much higher position than average (which I think it looks no good for display)

b3f3aa23154b333fbdeac1b611aee984.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Yeah I’m not much of a musician. Lol. I also loved Lennon for his activism more so than his music. But yeah, a buddy of mine who does play in a band told me the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

head looks better when tilted,but straight on you can see it's underscaled,and the neck does appear too long.for $300 i'd be disappointed after all the hype molecule8 was spreading around this figure.with a standard body they could have priced this in the $220 range.but its only an opinion and if you guys are happy then that's what really matters.

It's 2 figs in one release they should've just skipped the metal body included 2 bodys and more hand option's like peace hand n guitar hand's.

This figure seems like a natural to port onto a Medicom-scaled 1/7 body. Once you consider it a 1/7 scale figure that came on a 1/6 body its better - even if the cloth outfits aren't exactly stand-outs

Well we know the scale will be wrong, hair will have a huge seam and look like crap in hand, so...fill yer boots...

Has anyone gotten any updates from their retailers, distros, LCBS, etc. on when these are arriving?

Final product is better than I thought it would be. It certain seems like the figure could benefit from a body swap (though you would probably need to custom tailor the jackets if you went that route). Maybe a Medicom body, or a Hot Toys teenage body. Something definitely off about the length of the arms, and the neck. And I'm not a fan of those massive buttons, but this could have been a lot worse.

The build is definitely not Lennon. There is something very "gumbish" about the body.

Back