Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

i get the minor miracle of the arrival of a figure that seemed like it was a long con, but this seems to be getting all sorts of passes in the reviews i have seen, the body is a disgrace the tailoring looks pretty bad, the head is undersized the skin is splitting in most reviews out of the box, maybe i am missing something firsthand but on pics and vids no way would i be tempted to buy this.

I have to disagree having it hand, please tell me what part of the tailoring is bad? The skin did not tear from any poses it came like that out of the box which probably means its due to some sort of shrinkage or bad batch of rubber as mine is fine, and with poses like this the rubber is very supple and pliable I have no signs of stress whatsoever

Last thing i want to do is rain on your parade,its been a long wait with alot of drama,i have been there myself in the past with releases, but for a company to promise so much inovation and evolution and deliver......this?.......ok for tailoring it starts with the body the shape and proportions are wrong there for the cloths look wrong,the head and neck are lost in the block of a jacket,it. looks slightly oversized the material used is to thick the lapels are thick and too big ,the. green shirt with oversized doll buttons and again around the neck and shoulders does not sit right probally due to body shape, out of everything the white combat pants and the stand and the money spent on presentation would be all i can see thats positive,saying that some stuff translates badly in pics and vids and inhand you payed your money and your happy thats what its all about.

If there's one constant that I've seen thus far, is that all figs look different in-hand, versus pics/videos.
So I'm awaiting to get mine in-hand before I make a judgement, but in pics/vids, I think the the figure's proportions look off... fingers crossed!!!

Last thing i want to do is rain on your parade,its been a long wait with alot of drama,i have been there myself in the past with releases, but for a company to promise so much inovation and evolution and deliver......this?.......ok for tailoring it starts with the body the shape and proportions are wrong there for the cloths look wrong,the head and neck are lost in the block of a jacket,it. looks slightly oversized the material used is to thick the lapels are thick and too big ,the. green shirt with oversized doll buttons and again around the neck and shoulders does not sit right probally due to body shape, out of everything the white combat pants and the stand and the money spent on presentation would be all i can see thats positive,saying that some stuff translates badly in pics and vids and inhand you payed your money and your happy thats what its all about.

The material may be a thicker than it could, but the lapels are not oversized. This is a 70’s coat, not an actual slim fit / second skin outfit, the original design was like that.

c6c50d7196b8ad192bb58d2007dd54de.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I have to disagree having it hand, please tell me what part of the tailoring is bad? The skin did not tear from any poses it came like that out of the box which probably means its due to some sort of shrinkage or bad batch of rubber as mine is fine, and with poses like this the rubber is very supple and pliable I have no signs of stress whatsoever

I just have to say, you completely crack me up.

I am glad you are enjoying this figure so much. Hopefully that rubber doesn't dry out ala some of Hot Toys disasters and stays pliable.

I just have to say, you completely crack me up.

I am glad you are enjoying this figure so much. Hopefully that rubber doesn't dry out ala some of Hot Toys disasters and stays pliable.

My missus tells me its made of the same stuff as sex toys and considering they take a right hammering I'm hopeful with this :wink1:

Its that good Im buying another :)

You have to wonder around that time..did John really do this with Yoko, I wouldn’t doubt it :lol

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Has anyone moved the head lower? I think it would be a lot better

The head doesn’t go any lower on the neck post. But if you push the neck forward to a slant it improves it greatly. If you remember the original sculpt was on a neck that had a bit of a hunch. Which is naturally how John Lennon postured.

Surely the head could be drilled out a bit to allow it to go further on to the post. That would improve it massively and wouldn’t be difficult to do...

Is that all the bend that the arm has? I haven’t seen an image yet where the arm joint looked like it bent more than 90degrees

Oh and if you have an Asmus Mask figure you can nick the coat holding hand, it makes a great guitar hand :)

Back