Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

So, assuming they handed their initial stock to a logistics company on the 6th, at what point should customers be receiving their shipping notifications? Perhaps more importantly, what will the next lie be if the figure yet again fails to materialise for a promised date? I feel like they've painted themselves into a corner at this point, they can't claim any more developmental delays so I'm fascinated to see how creative the lie becomes if they still don't actually have anything to ship out.

It should be interesting :lol

molecule8: terrible news, first batch of shipment has been stolen! we have immediately informed lennon estate of the lost. our first priority now is to try to retrieve this first batch before shipping out new btaches. stay tune.

molecule8: terrible news, first batch of shipment has been stolen! we have immediately informed lennon estate of the lost. our first priority now is to try to retrieve this first batch before shipping out new btaches. stay tune.

AKA: we owe the factory money and they won’t hand over the Lennnons :lol

Indy is on the job and will find this grail:
166aaur.jpg

Oh geez, has ANYONE even seen this thing yet?

Can we find a leaked factory pic of the boxes in storage, held for delinquent payment (30 days past due) at least? :lol

what do you think will be the excuse this time?

Factory problem? M8 not satisfied with the work and since they demand only the finest, it was all sent back to be redone? That's their style, right?

what do you think will be the excuse this time?

Factory problem? M8 not satisfied with the work and since they demand only the finest, it was all sent back to be redone? That's their style, right?

but didnt they say shipment already started? :panic:

From M8:

“I was feeling insecure...
You might not love me anymore...
I began to lose control..
I began to LOSE CONTROL..

I didn’t mean to hurt you
I’m sorry that I made you cry
I didn’t want to hurt you..

I’m just a MONEY guy!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going to be funny when people finally get fed up and become more vocal on Facebook. M8 will have to delete every post except the same 5 guys they have posting positive stuff. The bots will become clear soon.

In this thread too.

Going to be funny when people finally get fed up and become more vocal on Facebook. M8 will have to delete every post except the same 5 guys they have posting positive stuff. The bots will become clear soon.

In this thread too.

It's astonishing how every single time in the last year when we've thought they'll finally pull through and prove us naysayers wrong, they've blown it. I just don't get it, frankly. If you wanted to scam people out of money and had no intention of ever delivering a finished product there are surely easier cons than this. Yet here we are, 10 days on from their promised "initial shipping" and once again nothing has materialised - not even pictures of the finished product, or even a box, from the company itself.

I predicted a while back this figure was never going to manifest itself, I'll take no actual pleasure in being proven right about that. I'm just baffled as to what the intent of this company was, and why they've kept this farce going for so long.

I believe so. Even if they are saying the truth (which I doubt) they are comically inept at best: trying to reinvent the wheel with a totally unnecesary metal skeleton, giving a ridiculously unnrealistic first shipping estimate, employing the best sculptor in the business only to display Star Ace type quality sculpts at cons (hehehe) and let's not forget the fiasco with the Sega piano that they dared to pass as their own. :lol

It's astonishing how every single time in the last year when we've thought they'll finally pull through and prove us naysayers wrong, they've blown it. I just don't get it, frankly. If you wanted to scam people out of money and had no intention of ever delivering a finished product there are surely easier cons than this. Yet here we are, 10 days on from their promised "initial shipping" and once again nothing has materialised - not even pictures of the finished product, or even a box, from the company itself.

I predicted a while back this figure was never going to manifest itself, I'll take no actual pleasure in being proven right about that. I'm just baffled as to what the intent of this company was, and why they've kept this farce going for so long.

giphy.gif

I hop in this thread from time to time, hoping these guys give y’all your figures. This kind of situation is almost certainly not a scam, but instead a company getting in over their head. It’s bad, it sucks, but these folks have a long road to travel before they are even close to being in the running for worst toy company ever. While you wait, grab yourself a tasty beverage, have a seat, and do a search for “shocker toys”. Enjoy reading up on the history of the worst of the worst. And even they, at one point delivered on a preorder.

It's starting to sound like a scam to me. All they'd have to do to ease a lot of fears is post pics of one completed figure and it's packaging.

That they can't or won't do that is more than a little suspicious.

I hop in this thread from time to time, hoping these guys give y’all your figures. This kind of situation is almost certainly not a scam, but instead a company getting in over their head. It’s bad, it sucks, but these folks have a long road to travel before they are even close to being in the running for worst toy company ever. While you wait, grab yourself a tasty beverage, have a seat, and do a search for “shocker toys”. Enjoy reading up on the history of the worst of the worst. And even they, at one point delivered on a preorder.

Who are shocker toys, cant say I have heard of them.

Back