Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

But Easter weekend was last weekend. Unless I'm unaware of Chinese Easter.

lol.jpg

The paid bloggers practice (With money, figures, moon stones, whatever) is quite noticeable when the license just isn't very popular in Asia or when the youtuber in question makes multiple videos explaining why he really isn't in the company's payroll. :lol

Exactly. They ARE paid - often just in figures and promises of more, but that's still incentivized reviews. That's why Amazon banned them.

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Notice how they won’t comment if you ask a legitimate question but if you want to buy or are interested in buying they are quick to reply.
Want to see pics? *ignore*
Want to buy? Hi you can buy in many different ways, follow the link, thanks for asking we are happy to answer all your questions... except the ones that are uncomfortable for us!

3f906f40d899d8588b62e98a6c14bed7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it's Monday, I take it everyone received a shipping notification by now? :monkey3

Where's the God father? Isn't he getting inside information?

First time a company has given an exact date and time for a 1/6 figure release...and to no one's surprise...they were lying!

You telling lies thinking I can't see
You don't cry 'cos you're laughing at me

First time a company has given an exact date and time for a 1/6 figure release...and to no one's surprise...they were lying!

Again as I say over and over... they are not lying. They probably thought they could hit the date and couldn't. It doesn't mean they didn't intend to hit that timeframe.

I have seen conflicting posts on Facebook, I did see one post from Molecule8 that said shipping did in fact begin...whether it is true or not, who knows. I am utterly fascinated by the lack of any real in hand pictures from them or any bloggers. My instinct says that it will be a real lemon of a figure, but I would love to be proven wrong.

Again as I say over and over... they are not lying. They probably thought they could hit the date and couldn't. It doesn't mean they didn't intend to hit that timeframe.

I have seen conflicting posts on Facebook, I did see one post from Molecule8 that said shipping did in fact begin...whether it is true or not, who knows. I am utterly fascinated by the lack of any real in hand pictures from them or any bloggers. My instinct says that it will be a real lemon of a figure, but I would love to be proven wrong.

Of course they lied, they've lied over and over again.

I consider it over promising than lying. Intentions are probably noble but they are under delivering over and over again. But again I have to ask what does Molecule 8 owe to anyone that did not order? Its just the same people in here beating the same dead horse.

Apparently people want to be able to say “See? I was right about them! Scammers!”

I don’t see any other motivation.

I consider it over promising than lying. Intentions are probably noble but they are under delivering over and over again. But again I have to ask what does Molecule 8 owe to anyone that did not order? Its just the same people in here beating the same dead horse.

No company is this inept, they know exactly what they are doing.

But again I have to ask what does Molecule 8 owe to anyone that did not order? Its just the same people in here beating the same dead horse.

Apparently people want to be able to say “See? I was right about them! Scammers!”

I don’t see any other motivation.

Well, if you are about to board an airplane but you see leaking fuel and broken ailerons and a jagged tail, and you try to mention it but passengers tell you to shut up, sit down or leave, and you leave, I would expect you to stick around long enough to see if it goes down or not.

People love train wrecks.

People love train wrecks.

Agreed. I've followed this thread since the start, without any interest in this figure whatsoever. Initially because I was interested in seeing what this new company can do, then to see how this cluster**** of a situation continues and finally resolves.

However, I don't understand the daily "I told you so, and I will keep telling you so" posts and rehashed/repetitive jokes. If I actually had any interest in this figure and held to that ounce of hope that M8 actually delivers something worthwhile (regardless how likely or likely that is), I would avoid this thread just because of all the negativity.

M8 blocked me on Facebook a while ago for asking a legitimate question and their excuse was "This is a family page, we can't allow swearing", problem with that is that I didn't say a sind curse word, nor was being rude. They're liars, they've been liars since the beginning and I will call them out on their BS hourly if I feel the need. They've lost all benefit of the doubt a long long time ago. They think the 1/6 scale community is full of idiots, they're finding out quick that that isn't anywhere close to the truth.

Back