Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Yeah lol..

And to clarify, Hot Toys works off scans (if available) for reference but they hand sculpt. They don't do 3d render head scans like a Mattel WWE figure.

The hold up on then head was the least of the worries here. Kim had that done ages ago. Not trying to suggest its not possible Yoko and crew had some nits on that. But the issues was the constant smoke and mirrors with everything else and as mentioned the bravado and braggadocios nature of a company who had nothing to show for it, when they finally did at that con was terrible and endless excuses and delays is what put off everyone.

I am amazed...I am just amazed at this whole thing. I’m still getting emails from them even though I canceled via paypal. If they do ship and I get a rendering, I will let everyone know. But Wor-Gar, how will I know what is inside a rendering (to see if Corinthian plastic or Endo)? Oh brother...

M8: You will know its Corinthian by its unique smell.

Seriously, I can't wait for some well-off collector to buy an extra Lennon body off ebay and cut that puppy open to reveal a plain old wire body underneath. No complex endo. You know this future will happen.

first to take their Lennon figure through an airport scanner wins a lifetime supply of Yokosnax.

Shipping in the first week of April? Awesome.

I hope there aren't any delays, it might affect their credibility.

Haven't we seen all this already? Lol nothing new here guys.

Do you just hang out here to crap on this figure / company? I don't understand... if people have no intention of buying / caring why even subscribe to this thread?

And no this is a new video and being distributed through different social media channels. Like it or not, they have amped up their marketing which would indicate that they do intend upon shipping something soon. What quality it is will be an unknown but something is definitely coming.

I do find it annoying that the Chocker is no longer included!

Also this was from a while back would be cool to see them grow! The 1:6 market lacks decent licensed figures.

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 22.19.09.jpg

Last edited:

Do you just hang out here to crap on this figure / company? I don't understand... if people have no intention of buying / caring why even subscribe to this thread?

And no this is a new video and being distributed through different social media channels. Like it or not, they have amped up their marketing which would indicate that they do intend upon shipping something soon. What quality it is will be an unknown but something is definitely coming.

I quit my job just to attend to this thread. They've ramped up their marketing so much that they refuse to show finished boxed and unboxed pics of the figure on their FB page...yup, they are really going places. :yess:

That vid starts off with images of the rendered skeleton they're not even using anymore., all the images were old, nothing to see there.

That vid starts off with images of the rendered skeleton they're not even using anymore., all the images were old, nothing to see there.

But, that's amazing ramped up marketing. Don't be a hater. :pfft:

New video, exact same images we've seen the past six months. :dunno

You don't invest in this type of aggressive marketing if you do not have a product to stand on. They are putting quite the effort in for a bunch of "scam artists".

Well said.... and if I remember rightly you work in marketing?
They are really pushing this so they must have a product but keeping their cards close to their chest!

They had to invest in this marketing because they probably have 700 of these figures to sell.

STILL have this on PO w BBTS. I will totally base my decision AFTER the first in hand pics and videos come in.

Who will get released first soldier story ghostbusters or this legend ? Have not heard seen anything from soldier story.:lol

Back