Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

That official press release post has suddenly gone nuts on there facebook 1.4k likes and over 100 comments weren't that many last week when I looked.

Last edited:

kAJ008L.png

That official press release post has suddenly gone nuts on there facebook 1.4k likes and over 100 comments weren't that many last week when I looked.

Most of the posts are either tagging someone or saying he looks like Harry Potter.

Lmfaooo where can i find these full body measurements of lennon's bodyparts?

Tbh in all honestly they have paid to have it sponsored on their page.... personal friends of mine keep tagging me in the ad's :rotfl

Last edited:

Seems to me they are spreading there tentacles further than just the collector market.
I just looked on John lennons facebook hes got 14 million follows if the lennon clan drops it on there they will surely get a fair few sales

Last edited:

When it come to mass produced stuff the highest of ends are HT figures .
And even then they ask $230 for barebones bodies in suits.

for those wondering about the choker

"Hello Owen
No choker, it would not lay natural and looked awkward, we tried numerous materiel's even leather but we were not happy with it."

Apparently we'll see some pictures from production in the new few weeks maybe sooner. We'll see :dunno:gah:

Last edited:

They clearly don’t have a finished product. Second quote and response more than says that.

Back