Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

New rule if you didn't pay in full for this figure you have no opinion! Put your green backs where your mouth is! Most of you don't even like Lennon you're just feeding off negativity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One can always have an opinion....

weird-science-gary-on-chet-loop-o.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New rule if you didn't pay in full for this figure you have no opinion! Put your green backs where your mouth is! Most of you don't even like Lennon you're just feeding off negativity!

OKKSwsM.gif

C'mon guys it's not cool to make fun of the thread's new rules...BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!

So I guess you'd say they are phonies?

Old rule: Gullibility doesn't magically grant you authority or extra privileges. :wave

New rule is you never talk about the first rule , which is unless you paid for Lennon in full you need to keep calm and hold your negative opinions to yourself. I dont understand why people are so mad ? There are only a handful of real Lennon fans on this thread most of you couldn't name 4 songs he sang. Dont tarnish the man legacy with poo poo talk , be positive and support M8, us real fans want a nice figure and we all trust M8!

You should pass with time with positive vibes and tell us about all of your John Lenon experiences. What makes you a supefan? How many concerts or live events of his did you attend prior to December 8th, 1980 or were you alive and on the earth yet?

How has John made a positive impact in your life?

PS, he only had about 4 songs worth a lick (one being a Christmas song) anyways in his solo career.

New rule is you never talk about the first rule , which is unless you paid for Lennon in full you need to keep calm and hold your negative opinions to yourself. I dont understand why people are so mad ? There are only a handful of real Lennon fans on this thread most of you couldn't name 4 songs he sang. Dont tarnish the man legacy with poo poo talk , be positive and support M8, us real fans want a nice figure and we all trust M8!

This thread keeps delivering in the most unexpected ways

I don't think people making fun of a woefully inexperienced new toy company on an Internet discussion site is having any impact on John Lennon's legacy what-so-ever...now touting an awful looking Lennon Estate Approved 1/6 scale figure of John Lennon with a bunch of half truths now that on the other hand....

You should pass with time with positive vibes and tell us about all of your John Lenon experiences. What makes you a supefan? How many concerts or live events of his did you attend prior to December 8th, 1980 or were you alive and on the earth yet?

How has John made a positive impact in your life?

PS, he only had about 4 songs worth a lick (one being a Christmas song) anyways in his solo career.

In 1964 I was one of them waiting in line at the Coliseum in Washington D.C. After the performance I got to meet John and the Beatles backstage. John took me to his dressing room where he slowly undressed me , rubbing his soft English hands down my bare chest and gave me butterfly kisses on my neck. The hair on my arms stood up as Jon unbuckles my belt buckle his soft tongue in my mouth. Then out of nowhere Paul burst in room frighting us both, I slowly got dressed because I knew it was wrong, he only wanted me for my body not my mind.

In 1964 I was one of them waiting in line at the Coliseum in Washington D.C. After the performance I got to meet John and the Beatles backstage. John took me to his dressing room where he slowly undressed me , rubbing his soft English hands down my bare chest and gave me butterfly kisses on my neck. The hair on my arms stood up as Jon unbuckles my belt buckle his soft tongue in my mouth. Then out of nowhere Paul burst in room frighting us both, I slowly got dressed because I knew it was wrong, he only wanted me for my body not my mind.

...says the person who is complaining about other people "tarnishing John Lennon's legacy..." this thread gets more surreal by the second...which is awesome!

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Sounds like you read Albert Goldman's awful biography or else your impression of Lennon's private life has been shaped by others who read it.

Lennon most certainly didn't "regularly beat" Cynthia, Julian, Sean, or Yoko.

The man was by no means a saint, but in order to illustrate that people want to make the man a terrible human being.

And it seems to me that yours has been shaped by Yoko Ono's idealised version of John Lennon and his history. Cynthia wrote two books, Julian has spoken extensively over the years about the abuse, as have many who were in John's life during those years, but people will believe what they want to.

Anyway I've removed my post because I don't want to get this thread spiralling off track any more than it already tends to, as no good will come of it, so I'll just opt out at this point.

And it seems to me that yours has been shaped by Yoko Ono's idealised version of John Lennon and his history. Cynthia wrote two books, Julian has spoken extensively over the years about the abuse, as have many who were in John's life during those years, but people will believe what they want to.

Anyway I've removed my post because I don't want to get this thread spiralling off track any more than it already tends to, as no good will come of it, so I'll just opt out at this point.

Very true. Those are the reasons I would never get a figure of Lennon even though I idolized the fella during my teenage years. I still admire him as a musician and will always like his songs but not much beyond that.

Anyways I hope his figure ends up good for the sake of his die hard fans and those interested in M8's other licenses.

There it is!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Eamon works creating box art for various companies, I bet you can guess who one of his employers is.

IF you were paying any attention and you clearly were not, I generally jump on anything that I deem as stupid and or over reactionary weather I work for them or not, especially if I am directly asked to which I was. I also design figures too just FYI.

I've done this dance with some special boys on facebook already whom also jumped to many amazing conclusions. Not least of which this notion that I 'jumped in to defend Molecule 8'.
I was specifically asked to 'chime in' for god sakes yet I was accused of jumping in to defend.
I was away at SDCC and a holiday to Mexico with my girlfriend. Yet this basic fact didn't stop folks for jumping to conclusions there either, "Eamon's gone all quite...." :D

It's pretty impressive how some folks think...and not in a good way.

Last edited:

:lol

giphy.gif

Sounds like you read Albert Goldman's awful biography or else your impression of Lennon's private life has been shaped by others who read it.

Lennon most certainly didn't "regularly beat" Cynthia, Julian, Sean, or Yoko.

The man was by no means a saint, but in order to illustrate that people want to make the man a terrible human being.

Lennon was an utter bastard. As for not beating Cynthia...

'I used to be bad to my woman I'd beat her and keep her away from the things that she loved... Man I was mean...'

Back