Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

How the hell does this thread have over 300 pages when they haven't even shown the full figure yet??????:dunno

Is this not a full figure?
d8NqFVO.jpg

I mean, I don't like it. But it's got all it's clothes and it's head. Full figure, even if the buttons would be the size of Gatorade caps on a real shirt. Don't know why the accessory is a guitar considering this is his imagine look, but whatever.

People need to relax a bit here. From the beginning I thought the deadline was a huge overpromise...but with that being said what is the rush here? Let things develop and cut a little bit of slack. When the figure releases fully, simply buy it or don't. If you are unsure order from a place like bbts with no hassle cancellation. unless you paid up front already this company owes you absolutely nothing.

I think it's coming along fine considering the source material. It looks like Lemon to me.
9vfp6e.png

People need to relax a bit here. From the beginning I thought the deadline was a huge overpromise...but with that being said what is the rush here? Let things develop and cut a little bit of slack. When the figure releases fully, simply buy it or don't. If you are unsure order from a place like bbts with no hassle cancellation. unless you paid up front already this company owes you absolutely nothing.

You got it Jon, spot on!

Right on the money couldn't of said it any better Jon :duff

I've pm'd Dave and suggested that people who joined this forum after July 2015 should be banned from the forum. They take things way too seriously.

PayPal had M8 issue a refund. I will order it from BBTS.

Good for you. I have just gotten PayPal involved with mine now. Called them this morning and explained my situation to them. They're going after M8 to send me the refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Good for you. I have just gotten PayPal involved with mine now. Called them this morning and explained my situation to them. They're going after M8 to send me the refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once it became obvious that this wouldn't be delivered by October 22 (PayPal protection deadline) I couldn't justify the risk.

*Waits for some one to quip that this should have been obvious from the beginning... :(

Once it became obvious that this wouldn't be delivered by October 22 (PayPal protection deadline) I couldn't justify the risk.

Good move, but really, that should have been obvious from the beginning.

No backlash. You live and learn.

Those of us who have been in this hobby long enough know the obstacles a new company has to go through. The thing with M8 is that they set themselves up to fail. From day one there was no way they would be able to live up to the hype THEY created. Everyone in this collecting world wants M8 to succeed. We, as collectors, benefit from them doing so. What I don't get is how people are not understanding that M8 said this would be out in May because the figure was done. This is not a company saying we got the license and are working on a figure that will be out in a year. This is a company saying the figure is done. Let's give them that they thought this would be done in May. Does no one at M8 have any sense? I don't know the ins and outs of this manufacturing process, but common sense tells me this isn't coming out anytime soon.

People are right this company owes us nothing, but you better expect criticism when you are touting your skills.

Back